Shanny'swheneverIpaint-2013

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Shanny'swheneverIpaint-2013

Post by Dez » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 am

You should, right after you pick up the Trolls box :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

easycompany
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by easycompany » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Yo u like Trolls don't you dez? :P
Curahee!

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:21 pm

I really do! I haven't played Hordes in forever either. I just love the models. I painted about 100 points of them in the 2 months before my second daughter was born ;)

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm sorry to say guys you won't see much out of my for awhile, how long I'm not sure.

You see I had an accident on Tuesday the 5th, hurt my back, thought it would go away, which is stupid, before I knew I was going in for surgery on the 8th and now I'm in rehab center in Toronto trying to get back to normal function.

Its going to take awhile and I am good spirits since I've come a long way so far, but there is no telling when I am going to be home.

I am going to pop in once and a while when I can.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Dez

Post by Dez » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:22 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, I hope you feel well again soon. Ivan always send a painboy to help...

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:33 pm

O_o wouldn't that mean getting injected with fungus crazy brew and then something attached to my bits that will make me glad I am up to date on my tenuous shot?
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:59 pm

maybe, anyways sorry to hear about this Soria I pray for a quick and speedy recovery for you :D
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Arnathos
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Arnathos » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:57 am

Back problems are nasty, my father in law has been doped up on morphine for a year now after he crashed his snow scooter last winter(his own fault really). He refuses to go to surgery though as it might paralyze him.

I hope you get well soon!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
WH40k:
IG 5000pts[95% Painted]
Word Bearers 10000pts[89% Painted]
WHFB:
Empire 5000pts[95% Painted]

FYI, I'm Dutch, not Finnish, I just live there.

easycompany
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by easycompany » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Really sorry to here that Shan! Hope you get home soon and recover quickly.
We'll all miss you around here!
Also, I could be really late or really early but I remember you said it was in February so happy birthday!!! :)
Curahee!

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:46 pm

A bit late ec, as my Birthday was on the 10th. but thank you for the Birthday wishes. :D

Also thank you all for the well wishes. The staff here is fairly impressed with how well I am doing, so with any luck I'll be painting my winter themed Orboros soon.

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Good thing you didn't get a guard medic to look at your back, he might want to use a prosthetic back...

Get well soon, so you can paint for us. /whipcrack
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

Bronzeback40
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Bronzeback40 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 pm

sorry to hear about the accident.

Back injuries can be a pain in the... back, and can be life-long. I wish you the best for everything.
What, you think you're the only one who's mastered the ancient art of the nunchaku?

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

So... after talking with my Recreational Therapist, I have been given the go ahead to use the TR space to work on models. Pic will be via crappy cell phone but there will be pics!

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Yeah, and glad you are recovering well!

SweetSorrow
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 pm

your back and it sounds like your doing better :D
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII