Oceangrave's #TheWeeklyPaint

The goal of #theweeklypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every week. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Oceangrave's #TheWeeklyPaint

Post by Oceangrave0 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:20 pm

lol hd an ultramarine commission long time ago that made me really good with the general mid tone blues, and the wrapping was just luck, bone colour with a brown ash on top of it, gotta love when it works out like that.

gonna be getting a bit order in today and probably early next week so I can make some awesome emperors children models to go along with the puppetmaster
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

Oceangrave0
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:02 am

First bits order in, gotta get some more stuff before I can assemble my command squad for my Emperor's Children then probably pick up some used tac marines or something and extend it up.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:27 pm

posting 2 chaos lords, and some of the lizardmen on ebay today, if u want something make sure to check it out on my ebay
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 pm

finally finished that Imperial Fists duo that I've had on my desk for a while and with my current Ebay Sales comes some good news for Hound, expect a big package in the mail bud :P

OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Building the command squad for my "Puppets of Slaanesh" army, and I cant even explain how happy I am with the models so far.

so pretty.

the champion is built as well but i'm going to partially disassemble him to paint him perfectly.
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

TheHoundmaster
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by TheHoundmaster » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Enjoying the warriors of chaos bits then?
The Warhammer Fantasy Guy!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm

TheHoundmaster wrote:Enjoying the warriors of chaos bits then?
good bits to use between factions to give them an edge without being full chaos marines so yes, I do enjoy thoroughly
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:04 pm

sold some stuff, waiting on more bits for my command squad and am currently painting my Dark Vengeance hellbrute in nurgle colours for ebay as well :P
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!