GB 39: LeGandStefan

LeGrandStefan
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesGroup Build Badge #2Group Build Badge #3Group Build Badge #4Group Build Badge #5Group Build Badge #6Group Build Badge #7Group Build Badge #8Group Build Badge #9

GB 39: LeGandStefan

Post by LeGrandStefan » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:58 am

This is my group build for this month. When I saw the Halloween theme I immediately was thinking about scary houses. In my hometown there was a very old house and me and my friends (15 years ago) always thought that there must live some ghosts or monsters. When we kicked a ball in the garden, nobody had enough courage to pick it up. Well I think all of you had some ‘ghost house’ experiences when you were young haha.
So here is my terrain piece. I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment!

And the WIP's
Image Image

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: GB 39: LeGandStefan

Post by Nappen » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:25 am

WOW! :shock: It is amazing and I love the texture on the rocks. How did you do that in three weeks? Do you have clones or just an extra arm like zaphod? :D

$amtron
MiniWarGaming Beginner
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entries

Post by $amtron » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:28 am

lol thats exactly what i was thinking :shock: looks awesome man love the guillotine

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:39 am

Nice job, overall it's a very nice build. I do think it looks a bit rushed and if you really look into the details, you can see things aren't aligned and ... I dunno, it looks a bit mjeh in my simple opinion.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

wanna993
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Post by wanna993 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 pm

A Luna wrote:Nice job, overall it's a very nice build. I do think it looks a bit rushed and if you really look into the details, you can see things aren't aligned and ... I dunno, it looks a bit mjeh in my simple opinion.
Gotta agree with Luna here. The overall look of it is great, but if you look closer some things look rushed.
Most of the wood parts could be redone maybe. The bottom door. There's a big gap on the side. And the colors of the wood in general are a bit bland. Spend the last few days refining it? It already looks good, make it look great!. This has a lot of potential

Return to “Group Build 39”