Group Build 38

This month's theme is Artifact
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Group Build 38

Post by Nappen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:28 pm

fixed :D

The only one I saw was the one group build ribbon. Is that right?

DeadLead Jp
MiniWarGaming Beginner
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Post by DeadLead Jp » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Yeah, I believe so, thanks Nappen =]

wanna993
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Post by wanna993 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Just wondering. If I finish it tomorow evening before 11:59pm, and post basic pics, will I be able to resubmit better looking pictures the next day? Because taking pictures when it's dark isn't great. Unless I manage to find decent lights, but that's another story

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:45 am

wanna993 wrote:Just wondering. If I finish it tomorow evening before 11:59pm, and post basic pics, will I be able to resubmit better looking pictures the next day? Because taking pictures when it's dark isn't great. Unless I manage to find decent lights, but that's another story
I'll put up the pictures that are in your thread. If the voting thread is up before you change the pictures, message me and I'll decide (probably in your favor)
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by A Luna » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Just when I have time and the mood to upload this thing. There's still one hour till the deadline.
Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

gandalfthewizard
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by gandalfthewizard » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Sorry, but I couldn't finish on time.... My project was pretty mediocre anyways. I didn't do as much of the project as I should and didn't finish. Sorry, but my project looked bad.... I'll try next time though.... :(
Follow me, Sons of Russ! This night our enemies shall feel the fangs of the wolf!
-Logan Grimnar, Assault on Fort Damnation

Return to “Group Build 38”