Nappen's #thedailypaint

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Nappen's #thedailypaint

Post by Nappen » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Don't laugh, but tonight I made the flowers for my daughter's tactical marine squad.

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:07 am

No laughter, I'm dreading when I help pick out my niece's hobby paints. So many pinks..
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Nappen
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 am

Yep, workind on the dreadnaught right now with lots of pink and aquamarine :)

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Finished the bases on the marines. Will post pics later.

TheHoundmaster
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by TheHoundmaster » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

I have never yearned for pics so badly as these.
The Warhammer Fantasy Guy!

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:42 pm

Here they are in all their peace loving glory...
ImageImageImageImage

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Shes gonna Love them Nappen you did an awesome Job
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

8th Edition approaches.
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm

tonight, just did a bit more on the dreadnaught. God the metal couplings done and a other metal bits and bobs. finished the last few flowers.

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm curious to see how her Warmachine army looks now.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:19 pm

I haven't made any new progress on those. Have been working my 40k stuff...

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:11 am

Hee. I wasn't asking to see them yet, just curious. Take your time man, and now that you are awesome.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Thanks and finished the peace marine dread. Just waiting for the grass on the base to dry, then will take a picture.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Played most of the day, so only got the belt pouches and some of the red done on my wyche squad.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 pm

A bit more on my wyches-the hair and sashes mostly.

Nappen

Post by Nappen » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Primed 5 GW craters. Taking off the flashing was a real pain, but they look so much better.

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”