WandalfTheGhite's #thedailypaint

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
WandalfTheGhite
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: WandalfTheGhite's #thedailypaint

Postby WandalfTheGhite » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 pm

*Post 300
Hey everyone, so as exams are finished (finally!) I can get back to painting my armies, so back when I started I had just Imperial Guard, from then I had now added a Black Templar army and an Eldar army. Hopefully I can paint everyday, excusing a week in August for vacation, here is an updated list of what I have to paint:
1 Sentinel
14 Guardsman
9 Crusaders
Emperor's Champion
Farseer
10 Dire Avengers
As well as doing all of the basing
Hope you enjoy I'll update tommorrow.
Wandalf's Lawn Care - "Weeds shall not pass!" - Shas Mechanicus

"Wandalf, I like you. You can stay" - Iggy

"Hufflepuffs are excellent finders."
SO. MUCH. WIN!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THAT! XD - Clabbage

WandalfTheGhite
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby WandalfTheGhite » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Finished my first Black Templar and I sort of failed at doing a freehand on his shoulder of the templar cross, I can't get pictures up today, but I'll try a soon as possible. Started assembling some sanguinary guard for my Deathmatch as well as 5 Genestealers. Did a little bit of basing testing out some blood effects with the new 'ard coat paint, and it looks pretty nice. Any ideas on how I can paint my genestealers, because I know next to none when it comes to tyranids. Thanks.

WandalfTheGhite

Postby WandalfTheGhite » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Finally, after a long day of painting I finished an Eldar Farseer, forgot to add yesterday that I primed the rest of my models. I'm really excited for building up the Hormagaunt, since I made a really cool base for him. Think of it as the hormagaunt jumping off of a blood splattered rock, I will post pictures as soon as possible since I don't have an available camera right now. Thanks

WandalfTheGhite

Postby WandalfTheGhite » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:03 am

No painting today, but I did some converting/building. I put together two ministorum priests, using tank commander bits and the Chainsaws from the Sentinel box to count as eviscerators. I built these guys as they are supposed to be rather good, a 2+ look out sir and a strength six no armour save weapon is pretty good. I then rebuilt my Chimera who lost two of its weapons, so I put on the remaining heavy flamer and heavy bolter from the chimera box. Still no camera, I'll update you guys as soon as I can. Thanks.

WandalfTheGhite

Postby WandalfTheGhite » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Okay, got my camera back, here is my latest work:
My Biel-Tan Farseer:
Black Templar Crusader
Black Templar Cross Freehand
WIP Emperor's Champion
WIP Sanguinary Guard
Hope you enjoyed, leave suggestions on what I can do to my Sanguinary Guard to make it better, thanks.

WandalfTheGhite

Postby WandalfTheGhite » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Okay so here are all of my deathmatches that I barely finished on time, I think they turned out well, what do you think?

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”