Countryrobin's #the daily paint

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Countryrobin
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: Countryrobin's #the daily paint

Postby Countryrobin » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 am

thank SleepyPillow
"Do not go where there is a path, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.".

Countryrobin
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Re: Countryrobin's #the daily paint

Postby Countryrobin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Is it's that time of year again which means ... I have time to paint again.
so to catch back up My commission orks are on pause since the guy I'm commissioning for is moving so I'm waiting for him to get settled to continue
I have also started an Eldar Saim Hann army which i have a gift of warlock-ness for you guys and girls

* You will have to zoom out to see the full picture on the second one *

And I have had some time to start on my deffcoptas i have had on the shelf for 3 or 4 years

"Do not go where there is a path, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.".

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”