Farseer Oz #thedailypaint

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Farseer Oz
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Farseer Oz #thedailypaint

Postby Farseer Oz » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 am

I've hit a mental wall with the Wraithlords, they are so close to finishing yet so far away that it is becoming demolarising.

Got a big game at the end of the month which requires a heap of assembling for and I'm painting up a miniature for a mate for that game so getting all this done has stressed me out hehe.

So I've decided to move on fromt he Wraithlords and get my mates Dark Angel Librarian painted up and assembling about 50 miniatures.
Eldar Biel-Tan 18,740 pts - 8,069 pts painted
Chaos Daemons 2,600 pts - 840 pts painted

Farseer Oz
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Postby Farseer Oz » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Only have the sword left to paint on the Dark Angel Librarian.

Its been a fun model to paint and I can now see some of the appeal in collecting Space Marines.

As it is a Death Match I'll post up pics once the voting is over.
Eldar Biel-Tan 18,740 pts - 8,069 pts painted
Chaos Daemons 2,600 pts - 840 pts painted

Smartah
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Postby Smartah » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:30 am

I'm loving the eldar. Great blending, everything looks so crisp and neat
ZOMG IMMA GIRL!
Check out Smartah Studios on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter! @Smartah

My Armies:
Ogre Kingdoms
[X---------] Painted (10%)
Eldar
[X----------] Painted (4%)

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”