Shanon's #'daily'painting.

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Shanon's #'daily'painting.

Post by Oceangrave0 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 am

Lady_Soria wrote:*Finally* finished base painting the miners. Sometimes I forget that some metallic paints are a paint to work with.
PICS O.O
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

Lady_Soria
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 am

Ask and you shall receive.

Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Oceangrave0
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 am

Lady_Soria wrote:Ask and you shall receive.

yay :D
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Blue
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by Blue » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:17 am

Oceangrave0 wrote:

Lady_Soria wrote:*Finally*
Congrats!
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

wizardv12222
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by wizardv12222 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Money!

Checks around...

Sigh...

It was worth a try :)
3665 - Blood Angels
2000+ - Orks
1500+ - Space Wolves

Check out my YouTube channel for battle reports, and painting videos!
http://www.youtube.com/user/wizardv12222?feature=mhee

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 am

:: laughs:: I know. I keep looking for the money tree to pop up in my back yard.
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a very long time all. Life has been busy... and kinda.. I can't even think of a word to describe the level of crap it has been mentally, physically and emotionally lately. I have done some stuff. I just haven't gotten around to posting pic of it, soon though I hope. I'm back on the job hunting treadmill so most of my funds that I'd be saving for painting are going to transportation funds....

-_- Sometimes I hate public transportation.. dang thieves.

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Awwwwww :( But you're back, and you know we all missed you!!!
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

Lady_Soria

Post by Lady_Soria » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 pm

What's this... an update.. with pictures?! Holy crap!

Nothing special guys, just random stuff I did to keep skills up and scratch the painting itch. GW stuff doesn't really get me excited anymore. :( Kinda makes me sad.

Anyway.. PICS!

Stunties of course.

Random Night gobbos that came with the BfSP set.

and some Bret Men at Arms.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 pm

More?
I still think the GW minis are the best quality and detail, but I am liking the new warmachine box set I picke up. Have already ordered some more...

Oceangrave0

Post by Oceangrave0 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Privateer Press has some REALLY good models if ur getting bored of the Warhammer setting,
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:37 am

Or yeah know, try your hand at some converting/bitswapping. You can make some really cool mini's.
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”