Over 1k posts in #thedailypaint already!

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Over 1k posts in #thedailypaint already!

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 am

Andi pointed out to me last night that the #thedailypaint forum has over 1,000 posts in it already. We've been at this for 2 months, and have already exceeded the activity in the Year-Long Motivational Challenge forum, and are nearly halfway to the post count of the Mini Of The Month forum.

Either us dailypainters are a very motivated bunch... or we just chatter too much ;)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

wizardv12222
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Over 1k posts in #thedailypaint already!

Post by wizardv12222 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 am

Man I wish we were motivated... :lol:
3665 - Blood Angels
2000+ - Orks
1500+ - Space Wolves

Check out my YouTube channel for battle reports, and painting videos!
http://www.youtube.com/user/wizardv12222?feature=mhee

Smartah
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Smartah » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 am

Both I'd say. #thedailypaint is the social group of MWG :P We are Chatty McChattersons who get stuff done.
ZOMG IMMA GIRL!
Check out Smartah Studios on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter! @Smartah

My Armies:
Ogre Kingdoms
[X---------] Painted (10%)
Eldar
[X----------] Painted (4%)

Oceangrave0
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Oceangrave0 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 am

Smartah wrote:Both I'd say. #thedailypaint is the social group of MWG :P We are Chatty McChattersons who get stuff done.
Atleast we try to get stuff done xD
OH YES HE HAS RETURNED!
Your local chaotically infused servitor
"I'm starting to wonder if Ocean is in fact a plague marine." - Soria

Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 pm

We talk about getting stuff done, or barring that, what we'd like to get done ;)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”