What is #thedailypaint?

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
Epic Duck Mike
The Duckiest!
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

What is #thedailypaint?

Post by Epic Duck Mike » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I made myself a very big New Year's Resolution for 2012 - Paint Something Every Day.

My original goal was to paint a single model every day, and finally get through the hundreds of Fire Warriors, Orks, Necrons, Necrons, Dark Elves, Blighted Nyss, and Dark Eldar around my home, but some models deserve more attention than I can give them in a day, or are just too large to paint that quickly.

So my challenge to myself is this:
Paint Something, Anything, Every Day Possible - as long as I pick up a paint brush and make some progress, every day, I'm on my path.

To help keep track of this, I'm Tweeting updates with hashtag #thedailypaint.

I'm inviting anyone who's interested and has a similar goal this year to join in, use the same hashtag or start your own thread, and get some models painted. Think of it as a Year-Long Paintocalypse if you want to - fitting, given how the world is supposed to end this year and all ;)
Professional Warhammer and Miniature Painting - visit Epic Duck Studios!
I'm NOT currently accepting Commissions. Sorry!
Follow @_EpicDuck on Twitter.

Great artists don't paint because they're inspired; they're inspired because they paint.

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”