fluffyfen #weekly paint

The goal of #thedailypaint is simple - to develop our skills and paint our armies by making an effort to paint something every day. Anyone is welcome to fire up a thread and join in!
fluffyfen
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: fluffyfen #thedailypaint (year 2)

Post by fluffyfen » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:20 am

lol thanks guys.

so lately ive been working on my entry for MOTM
if anyone remembers my bipedal defiler i was working on. well i butchered him and basically redid everything but the torso
Bromanced to my Brosband - BewareOfTom

Pen gun, mightier than the sword. Sword gun, mightier than the pen gun.

fluffyfen
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by fluffyfen » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 am

well say hello to my defiler. reworked and stilla heavy WIP for MOTM

fluffyfen

Post by fluffyfen » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 pm

did some more work on my defiler and also started a tzeentch lord/sorcerer on disk conversion. should i make it a sorcerer or a lord?

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:02 am

Sorcerer!
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

Devedor
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Devedor » Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Welcome back fluffy! Sara and I miss you!
Never knows best

My Plog! http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 30&t=74994

Epic Duck Mike: Tausept Ochre and Iyanden Darksun are like cheatcodes for Yellow.
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start Select Tausept Ochre

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Wed May 22, 2013 5:50 pm

That defiller looks huge. Can't wait to see it done!

fluffyfen

Re: fluffyfen #weekly paint

Post by fluffyfen » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 pm

well guys after alot of stuff happening im back for this thread and heres some WIPS of a jetbike im making though he's going to be count as a regular biker champion

IMG_2922 by baltayanharout, on Flickr

my camers been acting wonky with taking pics

Lady_Soria

Re: fluffyfen #weekly paint

Post by Lady_Soria » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Looks cool so far..
Everybody wrestles with an inner beast. Mine just has fangs and claws. - Raven Skylander.

Wanna reading my writings? http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/ ( WARNING some swearing in some stories.)

Return to “#thedailypaint 2012”