Forum Mafia 22 Phantom Win (No mafia left)

This area is for fun non-wargaming forum games (such as Forum Mafia).
SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Forum Mafia 22 Phantom Win (No mafia left)

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:39 pm

The Light crept over the Mountain tops as the Sun rose early in the morning. The Weary travelers walked through the twisted, winding path through the dark dimly lit forest. Each Traveler was bound in a cloak and a hood and concealed their faces from each other. The Angel, Darkned1ight, had warned them all that an Ancient Evil was trying to return to the world, and that they were the best Exorcists in the World. He had also informed them that their would be those in the world that despite the menace presented by the Phantom, would attempt to release it into the World and gain immeasurable Power.
Neruxhimal gently laughed at the Weakness of will possessed by some of the Exorcists. For the past several months he had felt the weakening of the barrier and knew that the Angel would summon those of the Exorcist caste to reinforce the barrier and that such ritual could only be preformed during a Blood Moon. He sensed the approach of the travelers towards the portal and felt those he had corrupted among them and laughed. The fools had yet to discover the traitors among their midst; those among them that during the ritual would spill the innocent blood needed to release him into the world forever. He thought of the World beyond his Crystal Prison, and thought gleefully of the souls beyond waiting to be consumed, ever so delicious in substance. As the Rain began to fall on the Mountains Neruxhimal smiled, it was only a matter of time before his followers would release him into the world, and he could begin his work anew...after slaying all the Exorcists and the troublesome Angel of course, so that none could ever trap him again. He looked back down at the whimpering man at his feet, "It appears i have no further use for you, Mortal." He looked into the Mans Brown eyes as he said it, he saw the fear the Man had for him and smiled. Yet there was also some hate towards Neruxhimal easily visible with the fear. It weas only to be expected. " If you had simply provided me with the Knowledge i had requested, there would have been no need for me to Slay your family, at least not as painful or slowly as i did, Don't worry you will be joining them now in the eternal darkness." Nerxuhimal watch the life fade out of the mans eyes as his life blood spilled out from where The Deamons clawed hands had ripped out his heart. Sensing the mans spirit finally depart he threw his body next to those of his little girl and wife. Now it begins..the Deamons laughter filled the air as the man and his family screaming emanated from the stone in which he had trapped their souls forever..
The excitement in the group seemed to energize the air, after weeks of traveling by land and water they had almost arrived at their destination. The Angel told them they were to meet and stay with an Man and his family who possessed and guarded the book containing the ritual that held the Deamon in his realm. Suddenly sadistic laughter and a scream echoed through the mountains chilling the soul and crushing the Spirit of the Exorcists. The company remained silent as they now hurried with haste towards the house all knowing that something was immediately wrong, an evil presence growing stronger as they got closer to the mans house and the ritual circle...
They discovered the man and his family dead, torn to shred, and prohibited from departing this realm. the Blood Splattered across the room and pooling on the floor. It was sickening to behold, Upon the Table lied the Ritual book, blood stained onto the cover and pages. Upon the first page was a single a threat written in the blood of the slain family. " You are next; I shall feast on the soul or your world and ravage your people, i shall burn the heavens and cast down your civilization and there is nothing you can do to stop me. It is already in motion, as we speak my followers make the necessary preparations to release me into your realm and you and that troublesome Angel shall be the first i gorge my immeasurable hunger upon. It has begun and you cannot stop it.."
The Travelers looked at each other realizing that the traitors must be among them as they were the only remaining humans in existence with the Knowledge of the ritual and the site. They agreed to stay in the mans house, and decided to spend the week until the Blood Moon to find and eliminate the Traitors before the ritual so they could not interfere.

i will send PM out for roles for everyone, if you don't get one your a townie, of course i may still send you a PM if i find the time as im really enjoying writing this fluff.
Also to clarify, Phantom dies, Mafia can't do better than tie. If the Phantom is final 3 he wins, hes too strong for the remaining People to win, he may also Sac himself to kill an extra person if he so chooses wouldn't suggest it but BB did so i added it.
Cop if he chooses the phantom as his target will only be told he Mafia, not phantom.
1: MrShadowGuy Dead Cop
2: Jag
3: Crusherfex
4: IGfanatic Dead Mafia
5: IrishWargamer Dead Townie
6: WandalftheWhite Dead Doctor
7: Shas Mechanicus
8: Sniperfex Dead Mafia
9: Clabbage
Last edited by SweetSorrow on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 am, edited 9 times in total.
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Sniperfex
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Re: Forum Mafia 22 Day 1

Post by Sniperfex » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:51 pm

well... this seems... dark dark..

I like it :twisted:

when does voting begin?
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

SweetSorrow
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Feel free to start now. Ill go make the OOC thread as well. nd its gonna get even darker as im going to start researching and pore-writing to make it even darker and scarier :D sorry thats my thing :S

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Sniperfex
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Sniperfex » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:16 pm

darkned1ight wrote:Feel free to start now. Ill go make the OOC thread as well. nd its gonna get even darker as im going to start researching and pore-writing to make it even darker and scarier :D sorry thats my thing :S
don't worry about it.. I love my dark horror ;)
"Do you really want to waste your time
Wake up and live your life
I want to be your chemical ride"

Sniperfex, ruining people's hopes and dreams since 1993

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm

I will be re-sending roles as they simply got sent as group messages to people :S
Last edited by SweetSorrow on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Crusherfex
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Completed a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Crusherfex » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Post.

IGfanatic
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!

Post by IGfanatic » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Gentlemen, I am a man of truth and law! We shall find these traitors and cast them into the abyse! For the Emperor!

Anyways, seeing as I only have a day to live like usual let us find a filthy traitor.

/with-holding my vote
Iggy's are proud and noble creatures.

The Jank Collective Youtube channel.

Clabbage
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: RED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.

Post by Clabbage » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Just posting for notifications. I'll wait for now...
I feel like my one ribbon really represents who I am as a person...

Quit changing your avatar/names people! It's so hard to keep track of! ;)

IGfanatic

Post by IGfanatic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:34 am

Tmb has shown a string inclination to kill me fir no given reason...Suspicious? Very.

irishwargamer
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Awarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by irishwargamer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:50 am

I think I'm having an identity crisis.

IGfanatic

Post by IGfanatic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:01 pm

I shall take control of the situation!

Tmb

Only a traitor would call me out with no evidence!

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Tmb 1
voting ends Friday

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

mrshadowguy
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by mrshadowguy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Tmb

Same reason as Iggy
That one dude on that one forum with the Squrtile picture.

IGfanatic

Post by IGfanatic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Since your new, I won't call you out fir being a lemming...

irishwargamer
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Awarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by irishwargamer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:02 pm

I LOVE LEMMINGS

TMB