[banner under construction]
What is Scenes we'd like to see?
Scenes we'd like to see is a round from the popular television show Mock the Week, in which the players are given a title (ie. bad things to hear at a house party), which they must answer ( help yourself to nibbles, it's what he would have wanted).
Who do i play?
Why that's simple, merely look at the first post to see the title of the round and submit your answer, which ever I and the independent judge deem to be the funniest wins.
Break any of these and you face sanctions so... err, don't bother.
1) Do not submit any more than TWO entries in a single round - this prevents spam.
2) Use ONLY original entries. This is not a game of see who can find the best quote from Mock the Week, or any like programme. We will find out if you have adapted a different answer!
3) Abide by the forum rules. Don't use starred language, or the mods will be called to clear up the mess and possibly PM you.
4) Do not argue with the judging of the game, or accuse bias. The judgers of this game have and always will judge fairly, no matter who it is entering and whether they are on a winning streak or not. The author is not looked at when choosing winners.
5) Have fun! Try to be as funny as possible - this should be a funny game to read through, so entertain yourselves
so now all we need is a volunteer judge (only one round if they want) because IG said i had to.
Round One: unusual questions to get on a maths exam.