It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forum Mafia 7 DAY 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 am 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Well i believe i have been swayed to change my vote,
Unvote TMB
Vote shas
Maybe shas is sith.... Only one way to find out

I have tea parties with Mr evil Bunnie,
he isn't very nice....
but hey there are some nice cupcakes

Post subject: Re: Forum Mafia 7 DAY 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

"Captain?" Zombie asked as the guard captain as he scanned his TacPad.
"yes ma'am?" he replied.
"is my master alright?" Zombie peered past the group of medical personel as the carried a body covered in a white sheet away on a stretcher.
"I'm sorry" the captain bowed his head and turned to leave with the troops.
"This has gone out of hand" Ashran appered at her shoulder. Tmb arrived assisted by one of the guards
"Whats happened?" he asked as the guard placed him on a bench along the hall before leaving.
"Glad to see you doing all right" IG smiled at his padawan.
"It hurts like hell but my question still stands" Tmb said
"Master Clabbage was killed last night" Crusherfex pointed to the door of the meditation chamber "the cameras show that no one entered or left the room.
"was it suicide?" Tmb asked.
"No" Darkend1ight said "the entry wound was through the back, and there was something missing... the red saber we found, it wasnt on his body."
"well maybe he didn't have it with him, maybe he placed it somewhere else before entering" Shas said.
"it is possible but he was still stabbed in the back" Griffin pointed out.
"Sir!" a republic soldier walked up to IG "I have something you all will want to see"

The 8 jedi and the soldier entered a large room with several monitors on the wall and 3 other personel sitting at desks in various places in the room.
"JayerSlayer, show them what you found" the soldier said as he pointed at the largest monitor. The man sitting at the desk quickly started typing on the keyboard and a survaliance tape started playing on the monitor
"I found this taking place 10 minuetes after master Clabbage was killed" Jayer slayer said. The video showed an empty hall way, it continued for a few seconds and a man started walking down the hall
"is that?" Crusherfex squinted as he moved closer for a better veiw
"who?" IG asked
"I'm not sure... can you zoom in on it?" Crusherfex asked Jayer.
"just wait" he said. The ideo carried on and the man stopped in the middle of the hall and stood there for a few seconds, after a while the screen was filled with static for a split second and once it returned to normal there was two men standing in the hall.
"what the..." Tmb rubbed his head hoping everyone else saw what he did. the two men seemed to exchange little pleasentrys and one of them handed something to the other. After the quick exchange the two men parted and the camera began to static up again, but this time it didn't end.
"there was something tampering with the cameras" Jayer pointed out
"Wait!... rewind that... wait, wait, wait, Stop!" Ashran ordered as he pointed to a location on the screen. Through the static they could barley make out the face of one of the two men
"Is that... it couldnt be..." Griffin examined the monitor
"Um... guys... Shas is gone" Zombie looked around the room for him
"There he is!" Crusherfex pointed to a diffrent monitor in which they could see Shas sprinting through the library. "I'll go cut him off! everyone guard an exit, we cant let him escape.

Shas hurried up several flights of stairs unable to catch his breath. Shas reached a door which had the inscription "36th floor", he pulled the door open and was immediatly met by a fist to the face
"AAAGGG!!!" Shas screamed as he rolled backwards down the stairs, Zombie stood in the door way with a look of anger
"You killed my master! now it time for you to repay the favour" she drew a blue lightsaber and ran down the stairs after him. Shas hurried to his feet and began retreating back down the stair case. Shas arrived at another door in the stairwell entitled "34th floor" in which he slammed open and was blinded by a ray of light from the window lined walls, he slammed the door behind him and sprinted down the hallway, he looked over his shoulder as he did to see the door explode off its hinges and crash through the window across from it.
"Oh Futter nuggets!" he yelled as his speed stated to increase. Zombie was not far behind him, at the end of the hall has a black door with no inscription what so ever, Shas began mashing the panel on the side of the door hoping it would open faster, the door slid open and he entered the room.

"Oh come one!" Shas let out a loud sigh as he examined the circular room filled with windows and no other doors, he had made his way to the observation deck, dead end. Zombie entered the room behind him with her weapon drawn.
"this ends now" she said.
"for you maybe" Shas drew his humming red blade and swung it at Zombie's head, she brought up hers and blocked the blow pushing it away and swinging at Shas's legs only for him to block it. Shas back peddeled parrying a flurry of blows being thrown by Zombie, he grabbed one of the couchs near the window with his force energy and chucked it at Zombie hitting her and sending her to the floor and her lightsaber rolling away, Shas brought his lightsaber down trying to stab her as she rolled out out the way. Zombie crawled towards her blade, she reached out to grab it but it was pulled away by Shas's force landing in his hands.
"sorry princess... game over" Shas smirked as he pointed both blades at Zombie's throat
"it ok... I have one more continue" she force pushed Shas back wards dropping both blades and smashing into the window. Shas rubbed his head and looked behind him seeing the window now covered with cracks thanking the gods it didnt break. Zombie was back on her feet and picked up her lightsaber
"In the name of the republic and the jedi order you are now under arest... put your hand where I can see them!"
"yah, yah I know... I have the right to remain silent..." Shas lifted both hands up and a large grin grew across his face. Shas pulled his hands back and threw them forward shooting a stream of lightning out of his fingers hitting Zombie and sending her to the floor, Shas got to his feet keeping his force lightning focused on zombie as she screamed on the floor
"you will find that the Sith are not so mercyful" Shas began to laugh maniacly
"you... have not... won yet!" Zombie used up all her strength and slowly got up one one knee, and the slowly rose up until she was back on her feet
"What!?" Shas roared as he let out a stronger beam of lightning
"FUS RO DAH!" Zombie shouted sending a blast of force energy smashing into Shas sending him crashing through the window.

Zombie fell to the floor again as smoke began to rise off her, she staggered to her feet and reclaimed her weapon
"Help!" Shas cried, Zombie was not expecting to her his voice. She approched the shattered window and found Shas dangling over the endge
"please, for the love of god help!" there where almost tears in shas's eyes as he looked down into the 34 story fall. Zombie stood there for a second pondering if she should help the man, it was the jedi way. She stood there for a few more seconds before raising her foot and bringing it down on Shas's left hand
"AAAAGGGG!!!" He let out a hollar of pain as his left hand slid off the ledge. Zombie shifted her foot towards his right hand "You think your better then us?" Shas looked up at her, his face of fear was now gone and replaced with a juvinile grin "you think of your selves as being all high and mighty! but look at you, killing a man out of pure anger! look at what your becoming... no jedi in their right mind would kill out of cold blood" Shas snickered deviantly.
Zombie's face grew pale at the thought of what she almost became, she reached down to help him up but was to little to late, Shas's fingers finaly lost strength and he plumited to his demise, Zombie could hear a loud crunch followed by echoed screams. She put her hand over her mouth, she couldnt beleive what she just done, this was not the jedi way.
"we all would have done the same thing" Darkend1ight arrived behind her and peered over the ledge "you did a good thing today... don't forget that". Griffin was standing in the door way and the three returned to inform the others

Shas was the Sith apprentice

Sith master, peacekeeper, and healer please send me your PM's

NIGHT 2 has begun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:41 pm 
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...

"One down one to go" Ashran approched Crusherfex who was staring out the window in which Shas met his untimely end
"hard to beleive isn't it" Crusherfex said
"what do you mean?" Master Ashran looked at the blood smear where Shas hit
"how someone so close to us turned out to be someone we never even knew" Crusherfex crossed his arms "its getting dark"
"sunsets suck on Corusant" Ashran snickered
"I'm heading to bed" Crusherfex mumbled
"I'm not to far behind you" Ashran took one last look at what was left by Shas before following suit "who do you think the second one is?" he asked
"I really cannot geuss, it looks like we are going to half to find out" Crusherfex said
"Maybe you do know" Ashran said inquisitivly. Crusherfex paused and turned to Ashran
"your accusing me!?" he snapped
"I didn't say nothing of the sort! although now that you mention it you did seem to get pretty defensive" Ashran grew a juvinile grin "why did you do it Crusher? don't lie to me I know it was you!"
"I might as well ask you the same question! you seem to be pretty eager to drop the blame on someone!" Crusherfex poked Ashran in the chest.
"get your filthy paws off me!" Ashran smacked the finger away
"oh yah!? and what are you going to do about it?" Crusherfex poked Ashrans chest again and as he did Ashran wiped out his light saber and pulled it to Crusgerfex's throat. Crusherfex grinned, Ashran looked down to see Crusherfex's blade hovering only a centimeter away from Ashran's gut
"touche" Ashran pulled his blade away from Crusher's throat.
"did you hear that?" Crusherfex drew back his blade and scanned the hall
"I don-" Ashran tried to speak but what inturupted
"there it is again" Crusherfex whispered
"I heared it to" Ashran whispered back.

"Where do you think its coming from?" Ashran asked as they followed the sound. A ghostly sigh whispered down the hallway
"its coming from the library" Crusherfex said as his hand hovered above his weapon "be quiet and follow me" Crusherfex tip-toed into the library followed by Ashran. The libaray was relativly empty, the noise was geeting louder but still as loud as a whisper in your ear "split up" Crusherfex ordered as he went up a flight of stairs and Ashran started searching through rows of shelves.

"Hello?" Crusherfex whispered loudly "is anyone there?" there was no reply, however he colud hear the turning of pages "hello?" he asked again with no reply. he turned the corner to fin a couple of tabels with a few empty chairs around each one, but not all of them were empty... I the farthest tabel sat a man in jedi robes reading a book his back turned to Crusherfex approched the studying individual "ah you there, have you been making thos-" Crusherfex stopped dead in his tracks as the man turned to face him, his face had an energy scar right through the middle oh it "Oh god... Bou-Bounty?" the face of his dead friend staring back at him was hard to beleive, Crusherfex backed up bumping into a chair. Crusherfex spund around quickly to see what he hit and turned back to Bounty finding only and empty chair with a book at the table "Bounty?..." his voice trembled a bit. He immediatly shook the memory out of his head telling himself that he was just tired, his attention then turned to the book sitting open on the tabel, its pages were blank "what the?" Crusherfex shifted through the pages forward and back and there wasn't a single word on any page, he flipped the to the very end of the book and at the bottom of the final page where two words "the end" Crusherfex studied the inscription a bit before closing the book, in finely writien handwritting the cover read "Ashran" Crusherfex's face grew pale "by the nine divines"

Ashran ran his finger across the book spines lined along the shelves humming an off beat tune. He got to the end of the shelf and peered around the corner seeing several bookcases running down the room, Ashran let out a sigh and continued scanning down each row of shelves looking for anything out of the ordinary
"leave" a ghostly whisper rang in his ears
"hmm?" Ashran turned around looking for the source of the noise "is anyone there?" Ashran held his hands behind his back as he casual strolled by the rows
"you are not welcome here" the voice whispered again
"hellooooo?" Ashran peered down the next row of shelves to see a slight blue glow coming from one of the books "what in the..." Ashran muttered to him self and he bent over to examine the odd source of light, he pulled the book of the shelf "101 fun ways to cook a gungan" Ashran read the title and squinted in confusion at it, he disgarded the book into the corner and peere through the slot the book sat in side was a faint blue glow and a door knob. Ashran reached in and turned the knob before it locked in place. a low humming arose as the floor creeked open beneath him to reveal a stair case leading down into the darkness "well thats new" Ashran shrugged and decended down the flight of stairs, no light escaped into the shadows, Ashran drew his orange blade as it hummed leting out a source of light which roared through the tunnel "someone was just here" Ashran looked around the tunnel and found no dust, no cobwebs, no dirt, no nothing. He continued down into the tunnel, lead to another flight of stairs decending further into the building.once at the bottom a second small tunnel lead to an opening with a sickly blue glow emerging from the end, once there the chamber opened up into a large stone dome with a pedistel in the center, upon said pedistel was a large glowing blue slab with anceint writing on it. The floor was invisible beneath a blue mist.

"I warned you to stay away" The whisper entered the room
"who's there!?" Ashran quickly spun around with his weapon drawn
"I am your liberator" the whisper grew louder
"my liberator from what?" Ashran looked around the room to find where the voice was coming from
"from life" The voice screeched as the blue swirled to the center of the room spiraling upward creating a whirlwind lights, as the mist departed a man with black robes and a blank silver mash stood in its place
"Today this room becomes your tomb" Ashran roared as he lept towards the man bringing his blade down vertically on his head, The man made little effort to avoid it as he lifted one hand into the air and grabed the humming energy which made up the blade "what in the?" Ashran stared in horrow as the mans hand alone disarmed him, the blade stayed unmoved in the mans hand as smoke began to rise from it
"my turn" the man's whispered roared across the room as he lifted the other hand and slightly clenched it lifting Ashran up into the air droping his blade. Ashran clenched at his throat gasping for air
"wh- why?..." Ashran used what little strength he had left to speak
"your way is weak... your way is pathetic...your way is wrong..." The man whispered loudly.

"Put him down!" Crusherfex stormed into the room with his weapon at the ready
"who pityful" the robed man flung Ashran across the room crashing into the wall as he proceded towards crusherfex, the man pulled out his blade and slashed it diagnaly across Crusherfex's chest
"not today" Crusherfex brought up his blade smacking it back and swinging his again for the counter attack. The robed man blocked it and swung his blade in an upercut motion, Crusherfex bent back wards avoiding it and using his free hand force pushed the man flying across the room. The man hit the ground landing on his feet before spraying a stream of lightning at Crusherfex who brought up his blade to block it. The lightning spit all across the room shoving Crusherfex back
"RRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Ashran ran up behind the man flailing his blade around like a mad man, The man pulled his lightning attack away to parry Ashrans strikes, one by one Ashrans blows where easily deflected
"I thought they would train you better" the man said as he brought his blade down in return, Ashran pulled his up and clashed with the man's the two swords where interlocked and both pushed trying to overcome the other.
"hold on!" Crusherfex yelled as he charged the man, The man turned around to see face his new foe kicking Ashran back and swung his blade horizontally slicing through Crusherfex's stomach leaving him in two seperat halves.
"CRUSHER!" Ashran yelled as he watched his friend hit the ground lifeless "YOU SON OF A BI-" Ashran roared before getting force pushed back into the wall by the man.
"your time will come insect... but now is that not that time... the sands shift in favour of a diffrent... fate... this day" The robed man looked the injured Ashran "We... Will... meet again" the man said one last time before setting back into the mist as it crawled out the door and into the darkness.

Night 2 ended DAY 3 begins
Crusherfex was killed and he was a jedi

Post subject: Re: Forum Mafia 7 DAY 3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

I know you said fluff gives no clues...but, if Ashran was in the room being choked by the sith, does that mean he can't be the sith?

Cypher The Fallen Angel Victorious in Battle to be the Herald of Chaos!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:40 am 
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Ribbons Earned: Mods, please no more ribbons for me. They break!
griffinthemad wrote:
I know you said fluff gives no clues...but, if Ashran was in the room being choked by the sith, does that mean he can't be the sith?

I am the cop, Ashran is a jedi and ill need the doc tk save me this night if I am to find the last sith.

Dark- not likely to be a sith, but there is a chance he is.
Ashran- I investiated him, definetly not sith
Zombiechick- Likely.
Griffinthemad- barely posts so may be a lurking mafia, one of my top suspects
Tmb- Likely, he has been before and with his luck, he has a role.

We have a 25% chance if we take away myself and and Ashran. I was hoping Tmb, dark, zomebie or griffin would have died at night so I could narrow it down more, because I investigated crusher.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:47 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

I'm not a mafia.

I'm just going to follow your lead IG, I'll vote for whomever you vote for.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 am 

I'll wait for everyone else to read my post. This is where games get intense, we have today and day 4 to find the last sith.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:07 am 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

I am not Mafia trust me
I am just a townie
Plus along with griffin I will help you find the mafia
Plus if you don't trust me investigate me

he isn't very nice....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 am 
MiniWarGaming Veteran

IG it is time for self sacrifice
I admit to being doc
Please find the mafia by tonight
It will be the last time I can protect you
I think it is better to go down a heroe than to die in fear

he isn't very nice....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:10 am 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

IG... Griffin NEVER posts often.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:07 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
it's dark well im not completely sure but we need to kill someone off, and it aint gonna be me, I'm innocent take pity on gimpy give me a chance?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 am 
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
forget to mention when i voted for shas everybody started voting for shas and look where that got us, please give me another try!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 pm 

Okay, here is where we are at.

IG: Peacekeeper (cop)
Ashran: jedi
Zombie: healer (doc)

Dark is unlikely yet again.
Griffin, lurking mafia maybe...
Tmb, likely still.

So it's either Tmb or Griffin and my gut says its Tmb mainly because I think that was the plan. Griffin voted for shas first, and Tmb followed, trying to cover his tracks. What threw me off was Zombie didn't change her vote until late. Now Tmb is getting desperate, and trying to pin the blame so I shall vote Tmb.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

OMG zombie you're such a liar! :shock:

I'm the doc! How would you think that would work?

Besides I never did vote for shas...ya that isn't a good thing since he was a sith but, I'm just being truthful.

When she changed her vote at the end...I'm sure zombie knew shas was doomed by the end and decided to vote him off to cover herself!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 pm 

Now griffin could be telling the truth or zombie is actually trying something.

This is a pickle...Griffin you have proved yourself to me. Lurking as a doc to avoid detection from the mafia is clever. I'm surprised I was not killed night 2 and I have tonight to find the last person.

We HAVE to kill a sith or jedi so Griffin and Zombie you are safe but I WILL investigate one of you tonight, but my vote stands for now. I can't risk losing the doc.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next