Wound Allocation and multi-wound models

Discuss the mechanics of Dark Potential here.
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas without compensation.
cymruvoodoo
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Wound Allocation and multi-wound models

Post by cymruvoodoo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 pm

This is, no doubt, a premature question but on the assumption that there may well be a squad of multi-wound models (bioformed, salvagers), if you have to assign wounds in that circumstance is it more important to remove models before assigning wounds to other models or to assign a wound to every model before assigning more than one wound to a single model?

Sabet
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Wound Allocation and multi-wound models

Post by Sabet » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:34 pm

I believe you have to remove models. And isn't their one already in existence, Corporate Agents?
The Beasts are rising...

Cyrmuvoodoo deserves a reward for the massive contribution to this game

cymruvoodoo
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by cymruvoodoo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Nope. You almost just gave me a heart attack there, though. I think that removing whole models is probably the general trend in games at the moment but I don't think that we would necessarily need to adhere to that standard if there were a good reason to do things some other way. As it is, this is a very speculative question but I think it could be an interesting one.

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Post by miniwargaming » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:54 pm

I don't know if I will ever add multi-wound squads, but if I did, I would probably favour removing whole models first. This would help lower the number of counters on the table.