Unit Proposals

Discuss the mechanics of Dark Potential here.
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas without compensation.
dror
First post! Good job, now post more...

Unit Proposals

Post by dror » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 am

I just thought I'd start a thread about unit types that could be added to the game.
with the lack of solo models fore Xi'lanthos I thought we could bring some cool ideas out for them.

An Idea I have is a beam weapon that goes through its target and across the board hitting every model/unit in its path. I could be Rn 6/8 \ st 8 \ AoE - \ DM Y \ Energy. every 6/8 inches the beam would weaken by 1 st. what do you guys think.

Doomonger007
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Unit Proposals

Post by Doomonger007 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

I myself have wondered about the other factions Matthew has mentioned (Bioformed, Salvagers and Raiders), and when he is planning to release them (Or if you yourself will have convert miniatures.)

I have also thought that, if they where introduced at a later stage (Like with Warhammer 40,000 and the Dark Eldar (3rd Edition), or the (*Shudders*) Tau...), then would they also bring new ruls/unit types etc.etc. with them?

Vehicles? Please?

I would have used the Ask Matthew a Question sub-forum, but since that is now obsolete, I thought this would be my best bet.

One last note (Sadly completely unrelated).
On the Miniwargaming.com webstore, in the Dark Potential Miniatures section, I noticed they currently only have concept images for the products. This isn't a problem, as the concepts are beautifully done, but I wondered if the 'MWG Team' would be having miniatures professionally painted to display level, so potential (No pun intended) customers might see the products)

Thanks for tolerating my typings (and X'Lanthos For The Win!!!)