scenario ideas

Discuss the mechanics of Dark Potential here.
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas without compensation.
Crazy9
MiniWarGaming Beginner

scenario ideas

Post by Crazy9 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Besides bad spelling here are some ideas
Delayed
they maine idea is thier are two sides the ambusers and the convoy the fluff for it is that you(convoy side) have been called to get some were. town, villeage, or some inportent area is under attack, the attacker have sent units to delay the reinforsments. The game would start as normal roling for table eages for the convoy side. The gole of the game is this the convoy whats to get as many units to the other side of the bored and off, and the ambusers whant to stop as many from geting to that table side. The bored set up with the heaver cover on the bored eages and lighter cover teraing down the center. The covoy deployes first on thier bord eage and then the ambusers deploy on the table sides. Now this is the confusing part the first turn the ambusers all get level one stealth, unless the already hade stealth, and a meriage modle a (meriage modle has the same stelth leval as the modle that its made from but dosent ned to be in its camand range mirages are removed from play if thier reveled). First turn is given to the ambusers they can move and run but cant make any attacks or use any abilitys. The convoy then gets its turn and activate as useal, trun two all modles are reveled, unless they have the stealth special rule, the ambusers can then react as normal the game gose on for 4/5 turns befor it is over. The winner is who ever has the most points. The convoy gets points for every modle that leaves from the opposet broed eage and the ambusers get points for every one that dosent.
another idea is for much bigger games like 800+ points
chaos of war
both sides set up the bord, objecteves are placed one in the midle of the bored and one objectev for each player, placed on ther bored eage. The bored is then devided up in to four by brawing a line from the table corners to the center objective. Both sides deployes one squad the rest is put in to reserves. The game starts and each player tries to grab objectives, on turn two each player roles 1d3(+1Per objective) for how many reinforcments they get that trun. They then role a 1d3 for with table eage the come on1=right 2=left 3=your they move on to the table eage derectly (touching the table) both players rerole to see who gets to go first that turn the game continues till one player conseds, is tabled,holeds all three objecteves for 2 turns,or all thee together you never know

IDEAS WELCOME
Last edited by Crazy9 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

slaughtergames
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: scenario ideas

Post by slaughtergames » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:29 am

LOL. your post DOES NOT have punctuation. try reading it in one breath, as if it were ONE sentence :D
on a serious note, this was pretty hard to actually understand.
both sides set up the bored tree objectives
LOL! bored tree objectives? EPIC! they're like 'I can't move, I'm so bored!' when a unit passes by, they have to pass a leadership check because the tree starts talking to them about all the stuff that he experiences every day (not much), and ends up crying about his useless life. then one of the soldiers is rude (and dumb) enough to say that trees don't live, the is so depressed that he turns into a vogon (google that!) and topples over. :D

--

your wall of text met a wall of irony. i think they will be great friends.
"i buy me new deffkopta!!"
"waaaagh!"
"i did research, to find out how to minimize the randomness of the shock-attack gun."
"huh?"
"waaaagh!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!"

Crazy9
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: scenario ideas

Post by Crazy9 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 am

LOL i just relised that thanks! I usally read with out talking so I never pay attetion to puncuations. still I apprecat you telling me my mistakes. now if you can exscuss me I have to go and talk to the bord trees, becuse thier conplaning about the squirrles agin :wink:
(as alwas for give spelling and other gramatical erroers)