Literature student looking to expand on his writing exp?

If you have a direct question to ask Matthew about Dark Potential, ask it here.
jorrdann
First post! Good job, now post more...

Literature student looking to expand on his writing exp?

Post by jorrdann » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Dear Matthew,
Recently I have been looking for somewhere to add a bit of experience to my "writing belt" (for it is a career path I have been highly considered taking) and I stumbled across this , highly inspirational, project of yours. Now my question to you is...
"can I help attempt to flesh out some of the races in your game's universe?"
This would involve me writing up say ,the various histories of a race, you looking at them , (agreeing, disagreeing ect ect) and then being the judge of whether you want to use the exact words (with a bit of editing of course) for you cannon history.
This is probably a common request, but I could not help but ask for I am so desperate to get into a concentrated,pre-set goaled and,most importantly, creative side project to go along with my studies. It would be a project I would be 110% (if such a thing were possible , but then again your game's energy does revolve around dark matter <--- Bad pun) devoted to and would , most likely, have content spouting out of my computer every week (if I actually have something to write about).
But anyway thanks for reading and I hope to get a reply off you soon
Yours sincerely (and Gratefully)
Jorrdann (AKA Thatguywiththetypewriter)
P.S: I am asking you this way for I am not a fan of showing my work off in public (E.G: Forums) for I see it as somewhat a crude concept as I am not much of a social network sort of person (if that does not sound completely snobby)

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Re: Literature student looking to expand on his writing exp?

Post by miniwargaming » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:40 am

I'm not looking for writers yet. However, you can feel free to post a fan fiction form of any story in the Fan Fiction section.

Return to “Ask Matthew a Question”