Test Play

If you have a direct question to ask Matthew about Dark Potential, ask it here.
Captain-Shawn
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Test Play

Post by Captain-Shawn » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 am

I had a question about test playing. You said that you should have miniatures done (hopefully) by May and I was planning to go up to the club in the summer time to play some battles with you (hopefully with Dave and Dan to but that all depends on how long I'm able to stay out!) and was wondering if I could be a beta tester if the miniatures are ready.

This is completely unrelated to my above question but are you still looking to employ more artists or need extra help? I could try and contribute some artwork and concepts if you have need artists or conceptual help.
"Why did the Necromancer kill everyone in the tavern? He wanted to raise the bar!"

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Re: Test Play

Post by miniwargaming » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

Captain-Shawn wrote:I had a question about test playing. You said that you should have miniatures done (hopefully) by May and I was planning to go up to the club in the summer time to play some battles with you (hopefully with Dave and Dan to but that all depends on how long I'm able to stay out!) and was wondering if I could be a beta tester if the miniatures are ready.
It will most likely be an open beta-test, so yes.
Captain-Shawn wrote:This is completely unrelated to my above question but are you still looking to employ more artists or need extra help? I could try and contribute some artwork and concepts if you have need artists or conceptual help.
We are still looking for artists.

If you are interested, please send your portfolio to matthew@miniwargaming.com. I can't promise to reply to it as I get tons of these on a regular basis, but I will look at it.