Desert world

If you have a direct question to ask Matthew about Dark Potential, ask it here.
Lord-Of-The-Goblins
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Desert world

Post by Lord-Of-The-Goblins » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 am

I was thinking( and this is probably going to me rejected) but a desert world were the X'lanthos are waging a war against humans who inhabited a desert world but what happen was they got there and built up bases to communicate with earth but they kept being cut off because of the wind storms. As they could not communicate with earth they became rather primitive and savage they formed tribes which warred against each other. Thy have lots of desert creatures as well like giant scorpions and the like. But any way they could go back to earth because there ships had broken down. When the X'lanthos came the thought it would be over quickly but it is a big planet and a lot of the tribes teamed up to try and eradicate the aliens. When I picture them they have sort of darkish skin from the sun. Since they don't have really good weapons they realie on numbers and all of the creatures they have employed to help them.I have not thought up a name for them yet but I may I'm not sure. Please tell me what you think
W/D/L
Random LOTR stuff 1/0/3
1750pts Necrons 8/4/8
Some Space Marines

PSN: TheTwelfthGuy
Steam: TheTwelfthGuy
LoL: TheTwelfthGuy
YouTube: TheGameableGameGuys

andlord12
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Desert world

Post by andlord12 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 pm