we need guidance

If you have a direct question to ask Matthew about Dark Potential, ask it here.
Maboc
MiniWarGaming Veteran

we need guidance

Post by Maboc » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 am

Hi, Well the brute force(forum) is busy with mechanics.
While great idea's are being develloped,I still have a feeling that forum is a bit meandering around on mechanics.
When will you do another DPDD on mechanics?
It will greatly help to set the road and the forum could go back on creating specific mechanics you like.

trooogdooor
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: we need guidance

Post by trooogdooor » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 am

Posting your opinions here and there on the forum would also work. A little leadership goes a long way at aiming the brute force scattershot. I would have stopped posting about X'lanthos if you hadn't bantered me with your opinions, ideas, and feedback. While your encouragement gave me the confidence to do as I did, rather than just give up the idea that my ideas were being read.

Like it or not, you're the raider boss around which everything revolves, Matt. ;-) Your guidance makes us smarter.

miniwargaming
Site Admin

Re: we need guidance

Post by miniwargaming » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm

I've actually been gone the past few days in LA covering THQ's new Space Marine game, so I haven't been able to post as much.

I actually have been posting quite a bit in the DP forums to try and provide direction.

I do agree that a DPDD is due, and most likely it will actually be done live very soon... ;)