Mark of Hate part 1

Post your fan-made fiction here!
Forum rules
By submitting anything on this forum you agree to allow MiniWarGaming to use any or all parts without permission and without compensation.
Crazy9
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Mark of Hate part 1

Post by Crazy9 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 pm

it was a black night the moon had hiden her self and the stares were coverd in a blancket of cloods the only thing Zerthles could see clearly was the imposing figuer before him. "so you wish to join my Trak" the figuer said "yes Eminet I wish to be of your surves" Zerthles Replied his mind eyes straning to see the underlaing thaoughts of this man he was with but the figuer was to cleaver by far and is subconciuess emicions were to hard to read even for one as traind as him of coures what could one expect from an Eminet." why should i want for you, you have alredy betrayed one belif why not your Eminet?" Cures him Zerthles's hid the thaught but meent it fully he was beeing played Mikren know full well what had transpiered and was even hiting that he bettrayed his own father wich had not happend but he was after something more than his service "What do you whant" he couldn't hold back the grounding of his teeth " so direct I wonder if that is a consequence of that mark" Mikren said motioning with his hand to the blood red mark on his armor "or is it genitc perhapes the enginers can tell us." a sutel hint if Zerthles could have he would have apladed Mikrens line of talk but even then his thaughts were directed towerd the mark it had been a long time since he had last be self cnoceus of it the mark and the one croced out by his own hand above it no of this matterd to Mikren of course it had nothing to do with his poltical alliments he had alwayes been a Son of Malker but this was giving him a better poition over Zerthles with made him mad he was used to beeing in the poiton of power not the other way around quicker than Zethles thaught possible Mikren had him by the trought pulled face to face with the Eminet his four eyes glowed a netrual blue but his face was pulled back in to a snarle showing all his pointed teeth "you come here secing to going my Trak, you have not taken an order for fifteen years now, your only thaught to get revenge for your on failer" "THEY KILLED MY BROTHER" Zerthles yeled to the accusation " people die, but you could not stand to face your father, you could not stand then to face me if you fail will i find my self with another deserter one who will not take orders. you were once well thaught of becuse your belifes did not hinder you, THAT IS THE WARIOR I HAVE USE FOR, but your are not him, you my become him agine but for now i do have a place for you and a use for you if you will fallow me Dakeno" subdued the younger replied "yes Eminet" and fallowed.

Crazy9
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Mark of Hate part 1

Post by Crazy9 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:19 pm

by the way don't read this out loude i have horable puntuatiocn( and speeling)