It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

By submitting anything on this forum you agree to allow MiniWarGaming to use any or all parts without permission and without compensation.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

:shock: get ready for your mind to be blown!

Deep in the forest of what we know as Africa a lone squad of the Corporation named X-9 lead by Lt. Anwend S. Rally was sent to find a secret power stone in the midst of Animal country. They get dropped off and have been walking for days killing off the wild beast of the Animals, when all the sudden they run across the power stone they were looking for! There's only one problem... it's surrounded by the most vile of the Animals kind... The Scent Hunters(Rushers as a nickname). They are a very vile beast that once they get your smell they don't lose it. Lt. Rally tells his sniper to position. "Hey Lt. how do you expect to get this stone from them savages! There is too many of them for us to even kill one! Even if the snipers shot em' they would just keep on uh coming for us." In response the Lt. said "Cpl. you might be right on this one, but it is our duty to serve what is left of the human race is it not? So I say lets get ourselves up there and kill us some of those beast! Who's with me men?" They all hollered a great roar. They then moved up into position to attack. Anwend then signaled the snipers to fire at will. One sniper was about to pull the trigger until all the sudden a tentacle wrapped around his legged and pulled him down. The squad didn't see this, but then they started to hear screams in the woods. " That was Sgt. Mckinley!" one man screamed. then Anwends men started disappearing left and right! Then the Scent Hunters picked up the noise and ran for the rest of the men. Through all of this Lt. Anwend and Cpl. Manson were back to back shooting and thinking of what these tentacles were. They then saw a way to escape into an ancient warehouse on the east end of the area. They decided to run for it, but on the way there Cpl. Manson was tackled by a rusher. Anwend turned around to see him getting torn apart. Anwend then pulled out his trusty double-barreled shotgun and blew the beast apart. He started to drag the Cpl. to the warehouse when a tentacle ripped him from his arms. The Cpl. was never seen again, they assumed he was KIA'ed. :cry: Anwend turned and ran after this in fear for his own life. He made it in the warehouse and sat down against the wall. He took a breather and then observed where he was at. It was a dim room filled with odd oval shaped domes...wait a sec' those are rusher eggs! The Lt. started to make a run for it, but it was too late. The rushers had gotten into the building where their eggs were. Anwend started shooting and screaming at the beast. Then he ran out of shotgun ammo so he pulled out his pistol, ran out of ammo in that so he pulled out his majestic blade "Nurok" and screamed "I ain't over yet pals! You'll have to tear me limb from limb!" Even though this was the intention of the rushers anyway Anwend didn't care. He started swinging at the beast slicing them up, blood everywhere. It came down to him and the last one and after one swing he cut the beast in half, but then blacked-out on the ground. When he woke up he was in a chamber full of ooze, in fact he was laying in some. "What is this God Awful stuff!" He the rose to his feet to take a look and it was blood, the blood of his men. How did know? He saw their dog tags floating in pools of it. The Lt. took a second and threw up. He gasped a few breaths and was then on his way trying to find a way out. He climbed some old stairs and went out a door. he was outside now and the sun was hot on his face and beads of sweat fell from his forehead. He could feel the power stone near again. He started off towards the power when he came back to that old warehouse with the rusher eggs. "Lets not go in there again" said the Lt. as he slightly chuckled to himself. As he got closer an odd stench rose in the air. This did not bother him for his mind was on his mission! He pushed through some bushes feeling the power stones full power would be behind these bushes and sure enough there was the stone. He went to grab it put then his leg was grabbed by a giant tentacle! he turned his head to see the conclusion to the mystery of the tentacles. It was a beast he had never seen before, and it barely moved for it was rather large. He struggled for a second put he couldn't budge the tentacles grip. If only he could grab his grenades. The tentacle then started to take to the mouth of the beast. It was almost there and he almost had his grenades. He was at its mouth for he could smell the foul things breath. Then he finally got his grenade strap and tossed it into the suckers gut. It started to gag on them and dropped the Lt. He then ran and grabbed the power source and hid behind a pillar. All he heard was a loud explosion! He turned to see nothing but a pile of flesh with a bit of human remains. He then was off as fast as he could. He ran outside to see several races of the Animals kind including rushers. He was in a very tight spot, but then he saw an old hover bike and ran for it! He got on with a whole battalion of beast behind him! He got on and floored it out of there! For the most part he was secure, but there was a few rushers and a beast called Leggers(they had rather fast and long legs). He was almost at the gathering spot if his team was to make it. He could see the gates. He was almost there then... Boom! He was tackleed by a legger and thrown off the bike! He then made a run for towards the gate not evens worried about the savages for he knew if he could make it in the gates he would be fine. He was now at the gates about to be let in when he turned around to see the leggers leap for him, but then they were shot down by automated turrets. He was let in and lived to tell the story of his lost squad X-9...

The End

Please comment and check out my youtube channel for concept art and I will post concept art for this story in the future when I finish it. I will post links for the new art when it's done. My youtube channel is Eye of the Gamer and my name is MrPooky423. Thanks guys and please comment.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:45 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

No replies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:28 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

+1