Contest: The Engineer Corps

Post your fan-made fiction here!
Forum rules
By submitting anything on this forum you agree to allow MiniWarGaming to use any or all parts without permission and without compensation.
Lu4rrr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Contest: The Engineer Corps

Post by Lu4rrr » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

The Engineer Corps are a group of reclaimers that their ancestors fought in the war as combat engineers. They main jobs are to keep this ships running and maintain the reclaimer's weaponry.
"explosives live!" called the sergeant over the intercom. The test dummy was set 50yds out. The reclaimers resently found dark potential gravity grenades on Earth. There was a quick flash of light as the grenade went off, and then the test dummy started float towards the grenade. Then there was a brighter and louder explosion and the dummy was flung at the wall followed closely by some shrapnel. "Great it works," said Fred,"I thought they'd be to old to work." I ignored him as I put on some dark potential gloves. I stepped out onto the testing range and activated the gloves. To my surprise a long black lighting bolt leapt from the gloves as the gloves messed with nuclear forces and burned a hole in the target."Great now we are going to need to make more targets," I said sarcastically.