Contest: The Raid of Scrap Creek.

Post your fan-made fiction here!
Forum rules
By submitting anything on this forum you agree to allow MiniWarGaming to use any or all parts without permission and without compensation.
Lu4rrr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Contest: The Raid of Scrap Creek.

Post by Lu4rrr » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:08 pm

"bang" sounded the rusty gun. "I missed," said Fang our warband leader. The rusted scrapling he missed scurried off. "Don't you hate hunting scrap caravans," I said. "Yeah, they never stop moving, but some of the junk they carry could be useful," stated Roy, my brother. "Shutup you two," yelled Fang, " I can hear the caravan!" I noticed the slight buzzing and our warband, consisting of 50 armed men took our ambush positions near Scrap Creek.
The buzzing got louder until it reached our road block. The sentries, robots in charge of protecting the scraplings got out of the transports and then we charged. Bandits are famous for there battle cry, but the robots were to close for our cry. We just ramed into the robots and the battle was over in few minutes.
After the battle the doctor went to fixing up the wounded. "Jim did you hear about Fang," called Roy. "No," I replied. "He got a nasty cut on his arm had to get it axed off," said Roy. As if he heard his name Fang came over to us with a new metal arm that we found on the caravan. "Come on we have work to do," he said. You never have known it but that one armed bandit soon became the most famous bandit king ever.

Lu4rrr
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Contest: The Raid of Scrap Creek.

Post by Lu4rrr » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Sorry I didn't read all the rules before I posted this short story