New Faction Idea-Crusaders

Post your fan-made fiction here!
Forum rules
By submitting anything on this forum you agree to allow MiniWarGaming to use any or all parts without permission and without compensation.
kaalu
MiniWarGaming Beginner

New Faction Idea-Crusaders

Post by kaalu » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:53 pm

So i came up with an idea for a new faction based around "the old church". Basically the premise is that the army is rather elite and based around CQB. There would be some ranged units but the army would be primarily focused on up close and personal. If you like the idea (mainly aimed at MWG but general discussion is good too) then i will start working on back story and basic unit ideas? The armys would be "parishes" and would be focused much like the Reclaimers on retaking earth but with a much more religious overtone.

FDARaptor
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Re: New Faction Idea-Crusaders

Post by FDARaptor » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:53 pm

This is actually an amazing idea? where did you come up with this?

kaalu
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by kaalu » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:28 am

I had just finished a religious debate with my grandma actually (she is very VERY christian and i am atheist so yeah...) and i was working on a DP story already and started thinking about how people would revert to religion in a crisis such as this and i just kept going on it. im glad you like the idea, if you have any input i am welcome to any input. I will put more up when i have written more. :D

GREENSTUFF-JUNKIE
Now we're getting somewhere...

Post by GREENSTUFF-JUNKIE » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:23 pm

I like it a lot. And religious purist would make a perfect arch nemesis for my radical scientists. Check out my post, "The Koeper Solution" Maybe we could bounce some ideas.