MY Concept of The Animal Faction

Post images that you think represent Dark Potential here (i.e. not Concept art).
wackyo86
Now we're getting somewhere...

MY Concept of The Animal Faction

Post by wackyo86 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:01 am

Ok A Little Background work first....

Ok Earth's temperature has drastically risen raising sea level and allows tropical and warmer climate creatures and diseases to thrive much better in these newer enviroments.

Earths a Harsh Place to live so endangered Creatures are most likely wiped out so panda polar bears etc most likely wiped out.

Animals that survive in this warmer climate now have more area on earth to spread too and become more common so instead of killing cows some areas may choose to instead hunt gazelle or water buffalo if they have the option. Lions have risen in population to too being able to take over more area and newer food sources. Monkeys and Gorillas are More common.

Im guessing that anything that would thrive in a colder climate would likely die off or mutate to a warmer climate version so wolves im doubting would make it as much as id love them too but maybe idk there's an awful lot of tamed Dogs to possibly make up for this.

Then Virus Day strikes! Yay death and murder and genetic manipulation~!

Ok im going to go for a more specified target for the virus that attacks intelligent creatures like humans and elephants and dolphins and it would just kill them off very quickly with a brain aneurism where less intelligent creatures (as a un-calculated mutation on the Xthanthos Part) due to the creatures Lack of this expanded higher developed brain cause a rapid growth and development in these creatures brain Cause these creatures to develop into the intelligence of say a Caveman's intellectual level. Causing these animal to favor working together in tribes and favor walking bipedal to allow the usage of tools and weapons. With each generation the creatures intelligence would increase steadily to where by the time game play takes place the animals would have developed into our feudal era supporting lords and armored soldiers but at the same time there's this level of technology that these animals aren't super familiar with exactly how curtain things work but lighters and flashlights and vehicles and tools are around its just rare the animals understand how it work or even how to use them correctly (it'd be funny to see a lioncub warrior with a cooking pot on his head as a helmet or something idk)

So animals like Lions(troops), Monkeys/Gorillas(Fast/Heavy), Rhinos (Tanky), Leopards and Jaguars (fast/troops), Domestic and wild Dogs (Troop) Squirrels (Horde/Mob Squads) and any other animal that wouldn't be Super reliant on the cold. Alligators could do well because of the risen sea level.

The virus would also increase the animals overall intellegance and strength but it also boosts the creatures natural abilitys such as a cheetah can run faster than before since its even bigger than before, a rhinos skin is thicker naturally plus it has armor scrapped together for protection etc

wackyo86
Now we're getting somewhere...

Re: MY Concept of The Animal Faction

Post by wackyo86 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:01 am

Sorry for the bad spelling its 5am here lol

bleekeboy
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: MY Concept of The Animal Faction

Post by bleekeboy » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:57 pm

I like the drawing but i got a feeling it saids this is not the thing.
I like it but somehow i does not have enough animal and i think we shouldn't make i like cats,enz