Animal faction thought

Submit your fan-made concept art/stories/etc. here!
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas / artwork without compensation.
Swivel-Chair
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Animal faction thought

Post by Swivel-Chair » Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 pm

I'll make it brief as I should stop avoiding homework but I had a thought for the animal faction. Rather than a virus spread species that people have suggested, I was thinking perhaps a dominant predator that hunts in packs. They can jump and climb walls faster than humans. They dominate in close combat and they can take a bit of punishment. For the look, I see them as a large cat/beast/bear thing. They could originally be a X'lanthos attack dog or found on one of the other colony planets and brought back.

Similar to the critters from Attack the Block.

My quick attempt at something else.

They'd be lead by the alpha male of the pack while the females would function as the sergeants. The squads would be small packs while the solos could be bigger, fatter ones or faster ones.

Just a thought, let me know what you think...

slaughtergames
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: Animal faction thought

Post by slaughtergames » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:19 pm

I don't really like the things from that game, but your sketch I actually quite like! when matt goes to develop the 'bioformed' (see 0.3.1), he should look back at this, atleast for one of the sub-species.
"i buy me new deffkopta!!"
"waaaagh!"
"i did research, to find out how to minimize the randomness of the shock-attack gun."
"huh?"
"waaaagh!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH!!"

Swivel-Chair
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Animal faction thought

Post by Swivel-Chair » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:13 am

Thanks... :)