Weapons and armour 2

Submit your fan-made concept art/stories/etc. here!
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas / artwork without compensation.
tyranid4glory
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Weapons and armour 2

Post by tyranid4glory » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:45 am

In DP there are some weapons they could use.

The Inferno shotgun, a shotgun that launches solid napalm that sticks to targets.

The BX K17 Uber rifle, an experimental plasma napalm sniper rifle.

The Harbinger, a weapon that disintergrates atomic structure.

The Rouge, a weapon that rewrites bioliogy to that of the firer.(complex for rules yet still plausible).

The Nightlord, a weapon that fires dark matter bullets.

The Plasma machine gun, a machine gun that fires plasma rounds.

The Overlord, a nightlord that fires a dark matter rocket.

The DEC (Destructive Energy Cannon), a powerful enegy weapon.

And finally, the Mystical particle cannon, a weapon of unknown origins and capabilies.

Please respond, and wait forthe third part!
Start again...Ha. A. A ha. A ha ha ha. A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. A A A ha. Ha a ha. Hahaha a ha ha ha. Cough. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I was told to....

Black-Napalm
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Weapons and armour 2

Post by Black-Napalm » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 am

i like these ideas mainly because of all the Napalm but the Inferno shotgun (if it is what i think it is) would just catch fire and eventually melt if it was shooting lit Napalm but say you replace it with a Canister Rifle that shoots 20mm HE rounds filled with napalm now you have a good way to deal flaming death from a safe distance with the added bonus of not getting third degree burns :wink: . i do think you have a lot of good ideas here so keep it up!!!

ashan46
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Weapons and armour 2

Post by ashan46 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm

i think these wepon ideas are really neat and hav a lot of potential. But I agree with the previous comment that some of the need some more explanation.