Weapon and amour

Submit your fan-made concept art/stories/etc. here!
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas / artwork without compensation.
tyranid4glory
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Weapon and amour

Post by tyranid4glory » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:53 am

In DP I was thinking of having a wepon called the Radiation rifle, a wepon that basically uses a projectile containg radioactive materials that are released on impact, giving the target raditation poisioning. Less effective on non-organic targets.

Another weapon was the Cyro thrower, similar to flame throwers except sub-zero temperatures. Effective on any target.

The final weapon was the shatter-shard machin gun, a weapon that fires a single projectile that detonates split seconds before impact, showering the target in hundreds of sharp,needle like sharpnel. Effective on most targets.

Please respond and agree if you like my (beginning) ideas.
Start again...Ha. A. A ha. A ha ha ha. A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. A A A ha. Ha a ha. Hahaha a ha ha ha. Cough. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I was told to....

Black-Napalm
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Weapon and amour

Post by Black-Napalm » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 am

they are interesting ideas but why give a guy radiation poisoning/a face full of needles when you can put a 7.62 mm hunk of lead in em for the same amount of effort.... but i do like the idea of the Cryo thrower it remands me of a gun mod for fallout 3 it was good fun :twisted: .