Some potential Weapons?

Submit your fan-made concept art/stories/etc. here!
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas / artwork without compensation.
Blademeister
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Some potential Weapons?

Post by Blademeister » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am

So I found this app on the internet called pimpmygun that I usually use for seeing how my paintball/airsoft gun will look aesthetically after adding parts etc. So I thought Why not try to create some futuristic looking guns! I know that they don't look too futuristic as they're made out of existing rifles parts, but you still get a general idea of what they look like.

Then I created this one and thought that it looked fairly futuristic!

Now I tried to draw what I thought perhaps a futristic gun may look like, now try to be constructive, I'm not very artistic!

Hey guys thanks for taking a look, just trying to perhaps contribute some ideas. If any artists out there could maybe take a look at my design and improve on it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Check out my WIP thread!

Space Marines - 7000 points
Sanguinary Guard - 1750 points
Necrons - 1500 points
Imperial Guard - 2000 points
Bretonnia - 4000 points
High Elves - 3500 points

imperialork3
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Re: Some potential Weapons?

Post by imperialork3 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

that is a pretty cool gun and it is very futuristic

it would look good on the reclaimers
"Someone who is smart learns from their mistakes, but the smarter man learns from the mistakes of others"

cj rex
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Some potential Weapons?

Post by cj rex » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:05 am

Agreed ^ might make me get some extra reclaimers and green stuff these, I like it
So you mean to tell me you don't fear the things that go bump in the night? While you're in the woods? Foolish.