Concept Art For Animal

Submit your fan-made concept art/stories/etc. here!
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas / artwork without compensation.
snajean
Now we're getting somewhere...

Concept Art For Animal

Post by snajean » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am

snajean

Re: Concept Art For Animal

Post by snajean » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 am

And I came out an Idea for the animal.Animal players can choose different HQ or something else that is like the captain of the army. Each HQ or captain gives all it's troop in the game special buffs and different HQ or captain gives different buffs.For Example = Healing , Add Toughness and etc .Plus if there's an alpha male(HQ or captain) , when it dies will Animal player's troops need leadership check or something like that ? Hope my idea did help you Matt~ :mrgreen:

Tmb
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry
Location: I live as the crow flies... err... You get what I mean.

Post by Tmb » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Pretty good, the face is kind of... used already. but good concept for game you should post your leader ideas in the dark potential category
The Sky holds the Storm Rain Mist Lightning Cloud and the Sun all in harmony

snajean

Post by snajean » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:42 pm

I Did it ~ :mrgreen:

Lionic
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Location: somewher over the prysmatic refection of visible light in dihydrogen monoxide percipitaition

Post by Lionic » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:14 pm

snajean wrote:And I came out an Idea for the animal.Animal players can choose different HQ or something else that is like the captain of the army. Each HQ or captain gives all it's troop in the game special buffs and different HQ or captain gives different buffs.For Example = Healing , Add Toughness and etc .Plus if there's an alpha male(HQ or captain) , when it dies will Animal player's troops need leadership check or something like that ? Hope my idea did help you Matt~ :mrgreen:
that gives me an idea- heres an example A wolf unlocks larger wolf packs and buffs wolfs in the army. Sort of like a Warhammer chaos armys, were you chose a chaos faction, that unlocks a troop chioce, or sutch.
The question is, do oil your war machines... or feed them

michal123

Post by michal123 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 am

It's not as much work as it sounds like. The retopoing can take awhile though. Just depends on how detailed you want the actual mesh.

vitamixrecipes.org