I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT WITH DARK POTENTIAL

Submit your fan-made concept art/stories/etc. here!
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas / artwork without compensation.
Nightfang
Silver Vault Member

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT WITH DARK POTENTIAL

Post by Nightfang » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:40 am

I really like the fact that Miniwargaming is making their own game since they have so much experience with many different board games. I would love to help write stories and/or scenarios or backstories for armies or characters. I would also love to make concept art for any vehicle ideas for dark potential.

I usually use spore to make a basic idea for a vehicle, spore is a computer game where players can make anything and play with it, however I use it for competitive creating and enter in contests. All the creations do belong to me of course since it is I who created them, spore is just the software that helps. I can also draw vehicles rather well, depending on the structure of course, I don't like circular vehicles with round edges.

As for the writing part I have won many essay contests and was an admin on a role playing site that I was a member off for five years.

In the end I was wondering if you'd be interested in checking out some of my ideas. One day I would love to work for you guys.

I had a total of 100 subscribers to my creations, so if you are interested in any of my ideas or art please message me!