Which Scrapling Design Do You Like The Most?

Discuss MiniWarGaming's Post Apocalyptic Wargame here. NOTE: This game is a work in progress.
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas without compensation.

Which Scrapling Concept Do You Like The Most?

A
15%
B
13%
C
6%
D
51%
E
15%

Total votes: 171

Maxwell
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: Which Scrapling Design Do You Like The Most?

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 pm

I voted D, because it seems to be the best out of all of them. B and E, my close seconds, just seem to high up, I liked that D was low to the ground as it would be able to move around, if B or 3 were lowered then my vote would probably change.
Armies:
Tau | 207pt |

sonofkitrinos
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Post by sonofkitrinos » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Oh there's nothing wrong with the choice, it is just a weird sort of...observation I guess lol.
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHghowell?feature=mhee
Commissions : http://www.hghowel8.wix.com/amethysthobbies
Interested in commission work? Fire me a pm!

an25
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by an25 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 am

i have to say D because that is the only one that looks like it can go over and under ruins without flipping over. E looks to high if i was flatter i would say D.
C looks like something from the first 3 StarWars movies. B looks to fragile with rotateable head And A looks to how should i say this it looks to stiff and good looking out for what i see the salvagers as.

Edit. on D change Eyes from necron like to E or B
5000ish points of Angel Infectors
1000ish tau
1200ish tyranids

Soli
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by Soli » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 pm

I for one chose E.
D came second.

Reason: E had a look about it that didn't scream "I might be a garbage bot, but what I really do is kick butt!"

E had a sort of simple design and averageness that didn't make it look like it was made for combat. It looked like something that was meant for another job. It was also very simple, looked like it was made en masse with other bots.

D is good, a sound design and reasonable coolness (I for one don't really see a massive necron presence in its design), but it does have too much of an "unnecessarily creepy design" look to it.

For an example of what I mean by "unnecessarily creepy design", here are some pictures from the show Eureka:

Organics fear us. We wish to understand, not incite.

LepperGod
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by LepperGod » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:00 am

i like c the best because it is so raw--like the space rover. no design team took a poke at that and said "how can we make this looking more aesthetically pleasing?" it was designed purely for function. that is why i feel c is the best looking scrapling.

however.

d has the most profitability. as this pole should prove, people appreciate aesthetics and will vote for d as it is the most appealing.

Pheonix
MiniWarGaming Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting Pledges

Post by Pheonix » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:15 am

Korsarro-Khan wrote:i think that D would look much better without the two small front pincer like things and with the legs and underbelly claw grabber thing from E

but if your not looking to mix designs, D is my favourite
this