Starting Army Builder Database Files

Discuss MiniWarGaming's Post Apocalyptic Wargame here. NOTE: This game is a work in progress.
Forum rules
Please understand that by posting anything in this area of the forum that you are acknowledging that MiniWarGaming has permission to use your ideas without compensation.
hammerty10
Now we're getting somewhere...

Starting Army Builder Database Files

Post by hammerty10 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:34 am

Is anyone working on starting the Army Builder Database files for Dark Potential? There should be enough information in the current rules to get started. Or, is it a pain to create the database files for this number of miniatures? Do we need to wait until there have been more models added to the factions to make it worth while?

Sorry to ask. I've just not tried to edit the Database Files for Army Builder.

Thanks

HowlingWolf1337
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Re: Starting Army Builder Database Files

Post by HowlingWolf1337 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:29 am

As far as i can see there are no list making rules set yet so it cant be fully made yet i think
Necrons - 2300p - 70% painted

Raymeous
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by Raymeous » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 pm

For me once the game is in Army Builder it will become more "real". =P

Seriously though I think a bit more work has to be done with the game itself prior to that step. The wave 2 mini's, and maybe wave 3 minis need to be in there just so that there is some variety to army lists, along with Matt's stamp of approval on "These are the official rules, not beta anymore"

--Just my dos centavos.--

Phaedros
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Post by Phaedros » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:03 am

I've always wanted to make an Army Builder file... I'll take a look at what I would need to do and take a crack at making one, even without an organization chart it would be nice to have. =)
Warning! I have posted on your thread!
I'm not a Troll, I'm just lacking in the tact department, also, I tend to wield the English language like a really big sledgehammer. No offense is usually intended.