GBXXVI: A Luna's EVIL trees -DONE

This month's them is "evil."
A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

GBXXVI: A Luna's EVIL trees -DONE

Post by A Luna » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:21 pm

My second entry. Yes I am aware my first isn't done yet. But I thought this piece was way out of style of my other submission that I thought a second entry would always be appreciated:)

on to pix!
So far.. nothing scary right? Just wait until I'm done with it. It was a pain in the arse to get the trees standing up like that. I do like how it turned out though.

Smile!
Tomorrow's going to be worse

Me: "was eating cake whilst drinking. was good"
Jackmrnorris: "This man is close to nirvana. It is known."

CMON Gallery
Youtube

A Luna
Gold Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: GBXXVI: A Luna's EVIL trees

Post by A Luna » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

Went ahead and did some more... evil yet? Not quite..

Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

A Luna
Gold Vault Member

Re: GBXXVI: A Luna's EVIL trees

Post by A Luna » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 am

lol done.
I like it :)
In order to make it more even with the other parts of the board (but still be a different thing) I thought some more blood would do the trick + snow + greyness.

Comments welcome!

PS: I accidently made this 'crater' while priming this terrain piece. If I didn't know better I'd think it had depth, but it's a normal cardboard plate.

Smile!

CMON Gallery
Youtube

Blue
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesTook part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted an Entry for the first 'King of the Hill' challenge

Re: GBXXVI: A Luna's EVIL trees -DONE

Post by Blue » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

I like these. They look almost real in some of the pics.
The one pic does have a lot of dimension to it. Cool! :)
Isn't this the tree set in your other build? :?
New Video! How I Paint Flames On Miniatures
The rush of battle is often a potent and lethal addiction, for war is a drug.
My Terrain Tutorial: How To Make Cheap Easy Terrain

Return to “Group Build XXVI (26)”