MiniWeightLossGaming

From May 24th to August 24th, Matthew, Dave, and Mike are going to lose 30 pounds each. Join in on the "fun" here and get healthy!
MorrisBoy94
Now we're getting somewhere...

MiniWeightLossGaming

Post by MorrisBoy94 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:58 am

Greetings miniwargamers

I myself have managed to lose a total of 3 stone (42lbs) within a year which I managed to do by following the "Slimming World" weight loss program which mainly features low sugars and fats in your diet.To reinforce this I also maintained excerise of something I enjoyed suchas Ju-Jitsu, Swimming and Gymming and alsosomething I didn't really like at first but eventually grew on me.... RUNNING (Ipod helps)

I would fully recommend this program to anyone who wants to lose weight , however mind you thanks to xmas I have managed to put some weight back on but hey-ho it's christmas so I can let it slide :
"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"
"A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy!"

firemanmm
Mighty Manufactorium of MiniWarGaming Posts

Re: MiniWeightLossGaming

Post by firemanmm » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Hey, congrats on the weight loss! Mixed martial arts are how I keep in shape too.

Kudos brother!
Dis iz my Choppa. Der iz many like it but dis one iz mine. Wifout it I am nofing, wifout me it is nofing.

Orks of the Steel Toez klan- 3000 pts
Empire-4000+ pts
Menoth- Kreoss, Reznik, and Feora +40 pts
Cygnar- battle box
Circle Orboros kaya + 20

Drewski
Gold Vault Member

Re: MiniWeightLossGaming

Post by Drewski » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Will there be another weight loss challenge soon? I will be starting P90X2 on Monday with an online group of 400+ people!