Hulkify

From May 24th to August 24th, Matthew, Dave, and Mike are going to lose 30 pounds each. Join in on the "fun" here and get healthy!
aetos
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming
Ribbons Earned: Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryRED FLAG: Failed to complete a Challenge.
Location: God's own, Land of the Long white cloud, land Of the Sheep Shaggers, NZ!

Hulkify

Post by aetos » Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 am

So, I am approaching the age where in order to feel good about myself, I need to bulk up, and keep it on, because muscle mass stays with you through life (LOL)

SO, What will I be doing?

Well, starting Monday this week (already gone) I have begun attending Wing Chung classes, which are designed to train a strong core and tone the muscles in your arms. Along with this gruelling 2 & 1/2 hour long session, I will (try to) be doing a fluctuating regime of push-ups sit-ups, and cardio-vascular exercises in the morning.

So, My start weight: 65 Kg's
Goal weight: 70 Kg's

So, Off I go chaps! :D
'Breaking a broken army even further, priceless'-exodusofman

>> 'I would love for you to explain these tactics.' --fredbob524
'Uh, He just did.' -- Smurfyk <<

Jakian
Silver Vault Member

Re: Hulkify

Post by Jakian » Wed May 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Good luck mate :)

As part of my exercise programme I've been cycling 30 mins a day for 5 days a week and i've also been lifting weights 3 times a week.

Like you I'll be trying to gain muscle mass but I won't post a specific target cause I'll also be trying to lose some body fat.

I've never heard of Wing Chung but at 2 and a half hours it sounds like hard work!

With all that exercise your doing i hope your eating enough too, I've found that diet is the key to gaining any kind of weight.

bighara
MiniWarGaming Regular

Re: Hulkify

Post by bighara » Sun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Wing Chun kung fu

It is the style that Bruce Lee formally trained in.

For strength training, check out Scooby's workshop. Tons of free info there. You may not be a bodybuilder but the advice applies to anyone who is strength training.

http://www.scoobysworkshop.com/index.htm