Kingin's challenge on Getting into shape!

From May 24th to August 24th, Matthew, Dave, and Mike are going to lose 30 pounds each. Join in on the "fun" here and get healthy!
Kingin
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Kingin's challenge on Getting into shape!

Post by Kingin » Tue May 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Hey all My name Is Eric, i got many different forums and a youtube account DarkEldarPalace but I don't play Dark Eldar anymore. But lets get back to the reason i'm posting this.

I weigh about 220 pounds, and I'm 6 feet 2 inches. sometimes I lose 3 pounds but than next day i get it back. last week i've actually started sit ups and crunches. my last attempted failed, and because i'm not as fit as I would like to i've been depressed. Also don't have a good running with girls my last girl cheated on me so ya.

But enough bout my life, I want to lose weight to make me feel better, and when I have partys this summer or go to beach, I won't be embarrased to take my shirt off, and when i get my confidence back up maybe some girls will like me. not doing it for girls but myself.

My dad works out regularly mondays wensdays and fridays, so I am wanting to start once a week for hour or twice with my 100 Crunches and 10 push ups a day.

I really want to feel good about myself and look good, so that I won't be sad all the time, and maybe people will be more able to see whats on the inside of me if they like the outside a bit :D.

I don't know if I will lose the weight but I do want to get in shape, I hope I do. Any nice words will be very helpful thanks pic will be up asap!

Eillas
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Re: Kingin's challenge on Getting into shape!

Post by Eillas » Tue May 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Well I am sorry to hear about your depression and luck with your last girlfriend but I hope these words can bring a few glimmers of hope your way.

First rule of getting into shape is change your diet. Most people think if they pound the weights or start running all the time the weight is going to fly off and they will be in great shape. The truth is your diet is what fuels weight loss. Make yourself a good diet and eating routine then mix in some workouts and it will be a lot more effective. Second is your sleep the better you sleep the better your body works at burning calories. Recent studies have shown that the more REM sleep you get the more calories you burn and that eating good carbs just before bed gives you more REM sleep.

I hope some of this advise helps you along the way because like yourself I will be starting this challenge as well and hopefully following my own words that I just wrote for you.

Kingin

Post by Kingin » Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm

thanks Eillas, for nice words. I actually don't drink soda and i've been drinking Green Tea more.

I'll not eat as much, but will be more selective on my foods.

really hope I can do this before summer or mid of summer.

Kingin

Post by Kingin » Tue May 31, 2011 11:13 am

OK i know properly people won't be following me but still a weekly update, i was like 222 now i'm like 220 :D, I've lost couple of inches round my stomach, and funny to say i've found myself eatting little less food. But couple days haven't eaten a schduel so its been crazy here and there, with food.

but get back on normal habits and hope to lose more :P

really hope everyone is doing well with weight lose journey.

Amael
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by Amael » Tue May 31, 2011 11:17 am

Good going Kingin, hopefully it'll all work out in the end :)