It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Weighing in...
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:50 am 
Now we're getting somewhere...

First off Great idea and this should be the right motivation for me at the moment, having used to weigh a comfortable 90kg (198 lbs) about 2 years ago i realised after my weigh in this morning how much i really have gained, i am now 130kg (286lbs)

My First goal for 3 months will be to shift 40lbs and around another 40lb the following 3 months, i need to do this for my health as well as myself due to some heart problems having emerged along with just not feeling good about myself!

I want to go back to running marathons next year so my goal is to mainly use running/jogging along with cutting out alot of the junk i eat in my diet.

I found the one picture that trully disgusted me and attahed it here i will be doing a Friday to Friday weigh in my schedule so my next update will be on Friday the 3rd of June and i will post a new pic at end of june!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/96554099.jpg/

Post subject: Re: Weighing in...
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:33 am 
MiniWarGaming Regular

Good luck tomask!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:04 am 

Ok so one week gone and i am down 5Kg to 125kg (275lbs) feeling alot better than i did a week ago. so far i have made it down the Gym 4 Times this week and going again tonight. Keeping it simple at the moment with some 30 Min runs on a good incline along wtih a 15 min high resistance bike ride!

Hope everyone else is going well dont give up!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:31 pm 

opps so i forgot to post in a while! Well good news is i have kept to working out and since my last post i have lost another 6Kg so i am now at 119kg (262lbs). So in total since my first post i have lost 11Kg or 24lbs!

So over halfway to my target however i think its goning to be more like 30 - 35 lost by end of 3 months. I have since signed up to run a 10k run in september as more motovtion.

One major plus side of what i have done so far is i don;t need to take medication for my blood presure now as i have been told by my doctor its come down enough that hes comfortable not starting me on the medication he was going to presribe before i convinced him to let me try get it down by natural methods!

keep going everyone!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm 
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Awesome tomask!
We both started at 130ish kg! im down by 4,5ish kg now after 4 weeks :)

Hope everything goes well! Keep up the good work!

Happy war-gaming from Sweden!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]