Future project: Iron Warriors Demon Prince

For all your conversion projects.
ArqArturo
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Future project: Iron Warriors Demon Prince

Post by ArqArturo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:33 pm

I just bit the bullet, and decided on starting to collect Chaos, after reading quite a few novels involving Iron Warriors (especially the Horus Heresy series), and I'm thinking that, with how they got in 8th, I might get a Demon Prince.

That being said, I kind of don't like how the current figure looks, so I'm looking into kitbashing one. There's quite a few good minis on Warmachine that fit quite well with the Iron Warriors look (especially with Cryx), and I'm thinking that certain warcaster might work:

What do you think, is this a good base for kitbashing a Demon Prince?.
“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased...” Miyamoto Musashi

Kovlovsky
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said

Re: Future project: Iron Warriors Demon Prince

Post by Kovlovsky » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Oh yeah sure! It screams IRON WARRIORS!!! I love it! I suggest you to give it wings if you can. There are quite a few 3rd party companies that make large wings bits of all kind. BTW, welcome to Chaos brother! DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!
Forum's NKVD Cpt. Kovlovsky

40k : 3945 points of Thousand Sons
380 pts of Tzeentch Daemons of Chaos

Thousand Sons WiP : http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/view ... 6&t=114889

Fantasy : OnG

ArqArturo
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Future project: Iron Warriors Demon Prince

Post by ArqArturo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:27 am

Iron Within, Iron Without! :D

Seriously, the Iron Warriors are really great, and I wanna get my hands on the Chaos Codex, just to see if there are some extra goodies aside the Indexes.
“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased...” Miyamoto Musashi