Daemon prince (wip)

For all your conversion projects.
blippityblip
MiniWarGaming Veteran
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entry

Daemon prince (wip)

Post by blippityblip » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:51 am

So I went to warhammer world yesterday and I picked up my daemon prince. Idea is to convert him into a more rat like guy to lead my Vermin horde, so there's no wings on him, Rats don't fly and I wanted/needed to give him fur too, I intend to use a storm fiend head when my storm fiends arrive... anyhow you guys want pictures

So that's the fur done so far, I've also smoothed out the tail so it doesn't have the armoured plates on it, like I said before, going to put a storm fiend head on him when they come (also going to convert the stormfiends into obliterators) as long as it's a good size (pretty sure they are, was eyeing them up yesterday) then a little more fur between the head and neck and he should be done
power levels
Iron hands 1384pl
Ynnari 88pl
Admech 162pl
Imperial guard 326pl
Chaos 128pl
Space wolves 110pl
Tyranids ?

And a small dwarf army

LordMcAllister
Silver Vault Member
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Daemon prince (wip)

Post by LordMcAllister » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:11 am

That looks pretty cool, nice conversion! I'm really looking forward to it being finished and painted up! :)
Painted in 2018:
AdMech: 2 Vanguard
Marines: 1 Rhino, 6 Primaris Intercessor, 1 Captain in gravis armour, 1 Scribbus Wretch
Shadespire: 4 Sepulchral Guard