My Daemon Prince

For all your conversion projects.
Kalidas
MiniWarGaming Veteran

My Daemon Prince

Post by Kalidas » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:30 am

So a while back you may remember I was creating my own Chaos Lord on a bike, using a Nurgle Rotfly to be his valiant steed instead of a bike. You may also remember me wanting to redo the entire model.Well seeing as DG don't get bikes anymore I decided to give the lil Lord a promotion and enter him into the ranks of Daemonhood.

So without further ado... pictures.

I actually took the models GutRot spume and the same plague drone and using sculpting tools, green stuff, and a heat gun was able to successfully create this kit bashed model. I hope you enjoy my work, as amateur as it is :)

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Z1nYe

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: My Daemon Prince

Post by SweetSorrow » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:19 am

That's a really cool model. Actually kind of jealous, turned out pretty good. Only thing I saw was the first pic seems...off? Blurry? Its just really hard to pick out the front detail of the model.

The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Kalidas
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Kalidas » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:44 pm

SweetSorrow wrote:That's a really cool model. Actually kind of jealous, turned out pretty good. Only thing I saw was the first pic seems...off? Blurry? Its just really hard to pick out the front detail of the model.

Awww thanks. I tried hard.

Yeah I was using my phones camera... crap phone crap camera.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 am

nice conversion work.
Deleted the duplicate and moved this one with responses here.

Kalidas
MiniWarGaming Veteran

Post by Kalidas » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 am

Nappen wrote:nice conversion work.
Deleted the duplicate and moved this one with responses here.
Thank you!

Return to “Wargaming Conversion Work”