Good kits for kit bashing/ conversion parts

For all your conversion projects.
blood-angels
Bronze Vault Member

Re: Good kits for kit bashing/ conversion parts

Post by blood-angels » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:53 am

ogre kingdom have some cool bitz in them, like barrels, pieces of meat and more, dwarfs got some too, orks shuld have alot both the fantasy and 40k boxes, the only box ive got that had no extra bitz are neckrons.
white scars: 2000p+ almost all painted
Ironjawz AoS: 2100p. painted 100%
few other projects too

Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:56 am

dunno if it's useful General-Kroll but there are a lot of little odds and ends in Plague Monks and other Skaven stuffs as well. If you find something you are looking for in those let me know first, I have a ton of bits!
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

MadHatTom
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by MadHatTom » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Dual kits. They have an entire set of extra bits for a completely alternate configuration. Sometimes a bit pricy though

Htedomsa
MiniWarGaming Beginner

Post by Htedomsa » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Some of best kits to get for lots of bits is fantasy undead in the skeleton warriors box. So many skulls and bones make it perfect since everything in 40k and a lot of fantasy have skulls and bones all over the place. Need another servo skull? There you go. Another favorite is the Chaos Space Marine box which usually has a bunch of goodies, just like has been said about the Imperial Space Marine kits. Yeah Skaven is up there to. One thing I like to do when I have models from an army I don't play (taking some empire models I'm converting for instance). Just put bones on and boom you have a different kind of skeleton warrior. I mean we didn't expect them to take off their old uniforms when they die on the battlefield lol so it works.
~Htedomsa~
[/color][/b]
"If your good at anticipating the human mind, it leaves nothing to chance."

Return to “Wargaming Conversion Work”