Trukk Conversion? Trukk Conversion!

For all your conversion projects.
Guildenstern
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Re: Trukk Conversion? Trukk Conversion!

Post by Guildenstern » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:05 pm

drools... now adding mek gunz to my list lmao

funny to me how my Wishlist grows depending on what I'm working on at the time! right now it's pretty much all Orky stuffs.
Dez: "PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!"
Guildy's WIP thread (mostly Skaven)
Guildy's weeklypaint thread! (everything mostly not Skaven!)

Guildenstern
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsHas Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by Guildenstern » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:42 pm

Just a couple of phone pics really quickly to show the newest additions. Decided it needed a rack, so I could put the gun up on top. Gun is a piece from necron ghost ark/doomsday thingy. Spent some time doing more rivets and other orkie whutnots. The plates on top of the rack are not fixed down yet, still working out how I want to do them. The gun is not completely mounted either, it's just pinned. It will rotate both up and down and around though, when finished. Not much else to show atm, progress is a bit slow, but at least it's progressing.

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Dat's a battlewagon :)
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Guildenstern

Post by Guildenstern » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Dez wrote:Dat's a battlewagon :)

Ayup, I'm thinking it's grown into one! lol

I really need to figure out what ot do with the cab ><

I'm not liking how it is currently. Originally the whole thing was going to be open topped then I had the idea to do the gun, so it needed the frame. Maybe I made the frame too high, I like the bar look on top, but not the view from the cab area.

More metal plates? Something else?

I am putting that forward dash part (in lower left hand corner of pic, from original Trukk model) in front of the driver - and that'll help. I haven't finished the doors, but there' s a space left above them.

Just not sure. If anyone has any thoughts lemme know! thanks :D

Guildenstern

Post by Guildenstern » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Hmm most of the room under the bonnet is going to be for the grot techs lmao I haven't got them all sorted yet, but it's kinda a easter egg I'm going to stick in there. I was thinking about adding more armored bits to the engine - I could poke some pipes out tho maybe! ooh lots of ideas now =D