Leman Russ Morkanaut

For all your conversion projects.
Titomcd
Silver Vault Member

Re: Leman Russ Morkanaut

Post by Titomcd » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:17 am

I agree! This is awesome.

toss some exhausts pipes or plates from a trukk across the back to spruce it up! But then again, with all dem krumpin' da'vices in da front, who's gonna have time to look at the back!

Dez
Spends far too much time here...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 am

You just started a month ago? This looks great!

Russbots have been around for a while, they are one of my favorite things...why haven't I made one yet?

For the pipes, make your own. Just use straw, or better yet go to your local Hobby/Train shop and get an assortment of cheap styrene tubes. Then cut them into fun shapes and drill holes in them. Easy!
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GODS, SPRUES FOR THE SPRUE THRONE!!!

Imperia
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Post by Imperia » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Wow, that is really cool, I love Orks where you can take anything from another race and make it so orky, the best part is, you took a tank and made a walker!(?) well with tracks, but it is still another concept entirely than what was intended, orks are the best for that!

Dez
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryPlaced First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Dez » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Even more proppa! What is it about Orky Conversions, I just have such a hard time calling something done. More gubbinz!

Dez

Post by Dez » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 pm

I suggest looking at the Ork Clans, and deciding which clan and paint scheme fits you best.

For example, I wanted the best clan so I chose Bad Moonz. You can choose other, weaker clans if you want to get krumped all the time. Up to you.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Ork_Tribes

Don't forget to google image each clan so you can see which scheme is best (Hint: Bad Moonz).