It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 am 
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot

Isn't it for Space Wolves? Grey with a yellow head would look nice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
Bujiga wrote:
Isn't it for Space Wolves? Grey with a yellow head would look nice.

Ha ya it will be played with my space wolves and imperial guard that should be coming soon. But I am big on fluff so the titan would only be on loan to the fleet and would be painted in its own Legions colors. I have managed to side track myself again but by painting it green without looking at the different titan legions I have some what pigeon hold myself. The one I am thinking is Legio Invigilata. My starting point for my collection is the Third war for Armageddon. The space wolves, deathcorps, and the titan legion all participated and would have some history together. This legion has no recorded colors or badge so what i would like ....

Is some input on what you think the badge should be, or even some sites with premade banners( i do plan to freehand one but i still have so much to paint and convert) There should be another update with the legs fully painted coming tonight after I get off work around 11 central time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:55 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry
So here it is the bottom half of my poor mans war hound titan. Ive started to tape off the top half and should get some time to paint it tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 am 

Wow. That is actually looking pretty sweet!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:35 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

THANKS! I am fairly happy with the way it is turning out as well. Its looking really......green. Once I paint the stripe on the top half I think the white will break it up well enough along with the weapon arms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

These will have to be my last updates for the next week or so but I have gotten some work done on the tintan and a new project.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:23 pm 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

Huge update, I have not re-sized anything. The warhound titan is now complete. Although he still needs a banner or two. The total cost was right around a whopping Five dollars, Us. I have not included the cost of the paint I already had or the cardboard just what I had to go out and buy for this project. Oh almost forgot, the price will go up a bit since I need to get magnets to hold the arms on. Should not exceed 10.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 am 

Nice!

Looks epic dude. How did you get the weapons to stay there without the use of magnets?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 am 
MiniWarGaming Zealot

You caught me! The arms dont quite stay yet they are more or less balancing. I will be attaching the magnets this weekend but that will not change the appearance so i figured i would call it "done". There are still things I want to add but I need a finishing point.