Tails of Thabow.

For all your conversion projects.
Thabow
MiniWarGaming Crazed Zealot
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Re: Tails of Thabow.

Post by Thabow » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:49 pm

finished the first six panels, pics tonight,.

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:56 pm

What a deal o.o
Some of the deals and stuff you find are just breathtaking. Also that is alot of wolves :o
Can't tell from the photo but how many of those are oop/custom wolves and how many are the new boxset?
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

8th Edition approaches.
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Thabow
Ribbons Earned: Placed First with a 'Mini of the Month' EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' Entry

Post by Thabow » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm working on a deal right now to get $400 worth of salamanders for $50, there's some sweet talking invoked but mostly it has to do with keeping a network of buyers and trades on hand, I'll explain more when the deal is done.

Nappen
Epic MiniWarGaming Poster, 'nuff said
Ribbons Earned: Won a monthly Terrain Group BuildWon 3 monthly Terrain Group BuildsMASTER BUILDER! Won 5 monthly Terrain Group Builds!Has Completed 1 Terrain Group Build entryHas Completed 3 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 10 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 15 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 20 Terrain Group Build entriesHas Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesHas Completed 50 Painting PledgesHas Completed 100 Painting Pledges!Took part in a Painting Deathmatch Headline EventWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge EntryCompleted a 'Mini of the Month' EntryWon the second 'King of the Hill' challengesWon the third 'King of the Hill' challengesAwarded the Awesome Medal of Awesomeness!

Post by Nappen » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:22 am

Sounds like a good deal. My problem is more stuff than I will ever be able to paint :)

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:52 pm

arghhh...

this post could have included the rest of rather the whole board, but both my vehicles died last week and I wasn't able to finish the deal....curse the dark gods. They must know what I'm up to.

Speaking of which I know it looks like I'm not doing much Warhammer related modeling which is usually true in the summer, but not the case this year, oh no, I'm collecting, I'm collecting hard. and come this fall you'll see what I've been up to.

in the meantime here's the board so far without the detail work done (skulls)

not counting drying time these six pieces took less then an hour to do. note, if you don't have a spray gun then get good with spray paint.

and again I've got a ways to go but at least I've got something to take pics of my work on ..

way more to come...

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:34 am

Well crap, I had one big deal fall through, but I had another one come through and I've been working on it's contents for about 6 hours on and off, Pics as soon as I'm done.

oh...and I picked up a couple of drop pods...

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:25 am

where's Thabow?

..........short answer is busy with kids work and life trying to kill him at every turn.

..........long answer......working on something BIG....

pics soon I hope..

Dheiti
MiniWarGaming Regular

Post by Dheiti » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:31 am

Thabow wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:25 am
..........short answer is busy with kids work and life trying to kill him at every turn.
I feel ya!

Look forwards to what you're working on!!
Armies:
Tyranids
White Scars
Death Guard
Harlequins

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 am

here's a teaser as to what I'm up to.

I need another $175 to finish stage one..

And it's not what's in the pictures it's where,,,

Thabow

Post by Thabow » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:07 pm

tonight for $150 i bought the last major piece that I need to complete this current project then I can get back to the fun stuff....so close.....open the gate...

Return to “Wargaming Conversion Work”