Anyone.

Discussion for the WoW MWG Guild.
Jag
Lives, breathes, and eats MiniWarGaming

Re: Anyone.

Post by Jag » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 pm

enhancement shaman, deathknight or paladin.
Army - Wins/Losses:
Trollbloods - 22/2
Mercenaries - 4/0
Cygnar - 3/1

SweetSorrow
MiniWarGaming Grand Marshall
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 pm

to my understanding don't you have to already have a level 55 character to make a deathknight you just can't start out as one?
The Stars Await, Let us now wander together.

Well then, this is rather entertaining
Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Bjorn
Lost in the MiniWarGaming world...
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Bjorn » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 pm

darkned1ight wrote:Im trying to decide, im heavily leaning a melee fighter that could also cast spells... sorta like a D&D spellsword as thats my style is their a class like that?
Paladin.

Jag wrote:perhaps its a matter of perspective. i was in a more serious raiding guild when i played (all the way up to deathwing from classic) and hunters tended to get benched because of the limitations of certain fights and a general disdain for them being the one class with weird features.

on a side note, you mean since late cata and that was only because they modified the bosses hit boxes not because they removed the lower range. that was more recent.
How long ago did you play? I've mained as a hunter since BC and haven't been yelled at or benched during my years of Raiding and PVP

And yeah, you need an 55
Gott mit uns

SweetSorrow
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting PledgesHas Completed 25 Painting PledgesWon a Painting Deathmatch Side ChallengeCompleted a Painting Deathmatch Side Challenge Entry

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:59 pm

So im kinda screwed as i have to play some other class to 55 then go back through all those quests with my DeathKnight. Why couldn't i just make my DeathKnight and go from lvl 1 to 80...

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Are pallies looked upon decently and what faction should i pick?

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Bjorn
Ribbons Earned: Has Completed 5 Painting PledgesHas Completed 10 Painting Pledges

Post by Bjorn » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 pm

darkned1ight wrote:So im kinda screwed as i have to play some other class to 55 then go back through all those quests with my DeathKnight. Why couldn't i just make my DeathKnight and go from lvl 1 to 80...
Because Deathknights aren't unique and in order for their story to fit, they need to be 55.

Also, you could always play a Paladin or Enhancment shammy.
Gott mit uns

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 pm

& for faction? i would prefer to Go BE or NE but i would also like to have a guild..

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Bjorn

Post by Bjorn » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 pm

Both factions have guilds, go with whichever race looks coolest.

Seriously, ignore anyone who claims one faction is better, even if it is clearly the Alliance, which I play.
Gott mit uns

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Then ill do alliance more than likely to have some one to play with :D

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Jag

Post by Jag » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 pm

commando_jim wrote:
Jag wrote:perhaps its a matter of perspective. i was in a more serious raiding guild when i played (all the way up to deathwing from classic) and hunters tended to get benched because of the limitations of certain fights and a general disdain for them being the one class with weird features.

on a side note, you mean since late cata and that was only because they modified the bosses hit boxes not because they removed the lower range. that was more recent.
How long ago did you play? I've mained as a hunter since BC and haven't been yelled at or benched during my years of Raiding and PVP

And yeah, you need an 55
classic to about april this year. but as i said, different perspective. i was in the a guild in the top 20 world wide. so our main raid group was actually 15 guys for 10 man and 35ish for 25 man and we would flip people out based on the fights to preform the best. it was all about efficiency. hence why certain things like "can he go in melee like our strat?" "no" "lets bring someone else instead"

those were back in the days when all tanks, heals and dps werent the same. so you could get prefered characters. (though im not implying that was the best days to have class x preform better than y)
Army - Wins/Losses:
Trollbloods - 22/2
Mercenaries - 4/0
Cygnar - 3/1

Bjorn

Post by Bjorn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 pm

darkned1ight wrote:Then ill do alliance more than likely to have some one to play with :D
EU or US?
Gott mit uns

Bjorn

Post by Bjorn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Also Jag, if you don't mind me asking, which guild were you in? I followed the Wow scene pretty religiously, before moving to starcraft.
Gott mit uns

SweetSorrow

Post by SweetSorrow » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 pm

US...please don't tell me i can't hang with you because of this...

Chaos Marines - 5,000
IIIIIIIIII

Bjorn

Post by Bjorn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:30 pm

darkned1ight wrote:US...please don't tell me i can't hang with you because of this...
You can't. I'm on the EU, different realms.

Shame, although I'm sure some US guys still play.
Gott mit uns

Jag

Post by Jag » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

commando_jim wrote:Also Jag, if you don't mind me asking, which guild were you in? I followed the Wow scene pretty religiously, before moving to starcraft.
vodka
Army - Wins/Losses:
Trollbloods - 22/2
Mercenaries - 4/0
Cygnar - 3/1